+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Lena and Kristy

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by BRIS01
    I dont think they missed a clue. This is why.
    After Don and MJ checked in i would think after one hour of them already being at the pit stop someone would have told them she missed one and where it was. This way they could have them at least get to the pit stop. And also i read they were covered in ticks so they would have told them they missed it to get them out of there. Thats why Phil came because they would prolly get realyl sick from ticks if they kept going and going.

I think they are just real real unlucky and hopefully AR learned its lesson no more Lotteries.
    Even if they had missed a clue there were still other clues in the hay bales remaining. I don't think they would have stopped them and had them go to the pit stop - they hadn't found the clue and so hadn't finished the task and so shouldn't have been at the pit stop. When Marshall & Lance quit last season they didn't have them go to the pit stop. They stayed at the challenge they failed at until Phil arrived to eliminate them. It is the same with Lena & Kristi (except their failure at the task wasn't due to their quitting but, arguably, bad luck). It is possible that they had L & K stop unrolling, wait for Phil to arrive, and then re-start so they could be working when he came to tell them to stop (for dramatic effect).

FORT Regular
    Also Fred said it was easy to find. So there is no way they missed one when it was light out. They prolly missed one at night.

And Phil came to Marshal and Lance because they quit. Lena and Kristy never quit. Phil just came i dont know why?? Again i think its because they were going to get sick becuase they were covered in ticks.

Quote Originally Posted by BRIS01
    Also Fred said it was easy to find. So there is no way they missed one when it was light out. They prolly missed one at night.

And Phil came to Marshal and Lance because they quit. Lena and Kristy never quit. Phil just came i dont know why?? Again i think its because they were going to get sick becuase they were covered in ticks.
    maybe...Phil shouldn't have come to them unless they were like 1 day behind. But then again, they didn't want them to delay production.

I always wondered if they stayed behind to show them whether they had missed a clue..maybe a cameraman might have caught something.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    . Marshall & Lance should take note, at least they didn't quit even though they knew they were in last.

how soon they forget. those two said they couldn't go on even if they found the scarab. Marshall's knees just were too sore to walk anymore and he even admitted he didn't think he could have gone on any further. I'd like to see you try it when your knees are grinding and see how far you put up with pain. there is a difference between just giving up and not being able to even continue no matter what, because of an injury.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    how soon they forget. those two said they couldn't go on even if they found the scarab. Marshall's knees just were too sore to walk anymore and he even admitted he didn't think he could have gone on any further. I'd like to see you try it when your knees are grinding and see how far you put up with pain. there is a difference between just giving up and not being able to even continue no matter what, because of an injury.
    No, I didn't forget the brothers reason for quitting.

Thats why Phil came because they would prolly get realyl sick from ticks if they kept going and going.
    Speaking as a person who frequently has to remove ticks from my hair and beard (my record for one day is somewhere around 20), I think that the risk of disease from the ticks is very low. Ticks gererally do not start to burrow into the skin for a day or two, and proper removal when they DO attach also reduces the chances of problems.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

I just saw Phantom of the Opera, didn't really enjoy it at all- found it cheesy and melodramatic... but the woman who played "Meg" looked JUST like Kristy. At least I think it's Kristy I'm thinking of- the taller, darker-haired one. I did a double take at the actress's face a couple times.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

sorry but these sisters are eliminated. i guess they are not that motivated for mass attraction....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213