+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Lena and Kristy

Lena and Kristy deserve to come back to the show for another try. When I heard they were looking for seven hours - my mouth dropped to the floor! They are really amazing!!

in a small small world made of green and blue :)
    they totally deserve to be in the hall of fame thing...

but i really think they missed a clue because they rolled about 100 of the bales already and not a single one came out...or maybe there wasnt really any clue there!! just kidding....im still gonna go back crying..

they are the most patient team ever in TAR history! you just gotta love them so much...

:'(
    `~`~ When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world would know PEACE.

Total props to the girls it was really sad to see them go.Lena did an amazing job 8+ hours is a long time to do something as physical as that and she didn't give up.Kristy was amazingly supportive, I probably would have started complaining somewhere around 2 hours.It was awesome how after being in a field doing something you didn't enjoy, that physically and emotionally hurt and fustrated you she could still say she did it for her sister and didn't want to let her down.

Now on another note imagine Christi was Lena and Colin was Kristy during that task...that ought to make you laugh out loud.Damn why couldn't they have had this task last season.

FORT Fogey
    I think they just hardcore rocked out! I absolutely loved this team and it really does break my heart that they won't be on anymore. I wish it could've been NEL. Somehow, someway.

I hope they are back for AS TAR because they may have finished in 9th place, but they deserve another shot back! They were good racers that just had some really really bad luck. They didn't deserve to lose after rocking out the counting detour.

Now, who cried? I did. I couldn't help it. Watching her push the hay and push the hay and then be told it was an elimination leg, it was just so sad.

They REALLY put the pizza bros who quit, Marshall and Lance, to shame. I hope they reflected on this and were embarressed by what they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie

Now, who cried? I did. I couldn't help it. Watching her push the hay and push the hay and then be told it was an elimination leg, it was just so sad.
    I'll admit my bottom lip started to quiver. What a shame. It really sucks when a good team gets the shaft. Before the show, I thought they would be the prissy ones. I'm glad I was proven wrong.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

i dont have any reason anymore to watch the show. they were my favorite of all time (+ derek and drew) they were really good and it just breaks my heart that they lost because of those bales. it would have been more accepting if they lost because they did a stupid mistake or something...lena did an amazing job and so did kristy foe being so sweet and encouraging.. yup i definitely believe that they should play foe All Stars. they are the toughest women in the history of amazing. and who would have thought?

i guess ill be rooting for adam and rebecca who's so funny, the older couple and the father-daughter tandem..

i will miss lena and kristy...oh and i couldnt sleep beacuse they were eliminated...still sad, yup! still sad

FORT Newbie
    kudos to you, lena and kristy for running an amazing race you showed everybody the kind of grace under intense pressure that one ought to have when confronted with a difficult task.

FORT Newbie
    Frankly I only focus on Lena & Kristy since ep1. Who the hell should I go for now? Jonathan w/Victoria? HAHA Jonathan is 1000% more evil than Colin. At least Colin loves Kristy!

How appropriate that the hay-bale challenge was in Sweden--Lena's epic struggle is worthy of a Norse saga.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Uhhh... they were my favorite team this season and yet they are eliminated. i just wish that they gave the girls some sympathy and made it an NEL... Oh well

+ Reply to Thread