+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris and Jon

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    These two are nice and fun heh. Too nice actually. Nice people finish last though O_o. Hope they make final 3
    How'd Chip & Kim win last season then?

I hope C&K set a standard for nice teams winning although they seem to be dropping like flies now.

Although Hayden and Aaron was first again in this leg, Kris and Jon are still the more consistent team. They are finishing first in basically all the challenges and have not finished outside the top 3. So the odds of them winning should be higher than that of Hayden and Aaron although that does not seem to ne the case in the CBS poll.
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

This team is definitely groinw on me and emerging as my favorite. They're very positive and even when they're behind or get screwed over (like tonight) they maintain a relatively positive attitude and don't start finger pointing. Not to mention they're good at the detours and road blocks and its definitely not a one man team.

I loved how Jon was saying Kris looked real good doing the road block.

ITA This team has been growing on me for a few weeks now, it may have taken this long due to the fact that the air time they get is not over-the-top screaming drama kings/queens.

I love how they seem to be truly loving the experience as a whole. My race faves now

in a small small world made of green and blue :)
    im starting to like these two (since lena and kristy are gone..) because they are smart! they actually recovered from being last to first and neither one complains a lot..

we'll see what happens in future legs..
    `~`~ When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world would know PEACE.

I wonder if the editing of K & J is based on the fact that they are there the whole time. We will get to see more of them as the race proceeds. The editing usually goes toward who is last, rather than who is first. I think the ferry was supposed to equalize the top few groups, but K & J being the only team to make it messed up the close finish that CBS was hoping for.
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    This team is definitely groinw on me and emerging as my favorite. They're very positive and even when they're behind or get screwed over (like tonight) they maintain a relatively positive attitude and don't start finger pointing. Not to mention they're good at the detours and road blocks and its definitely not a one man team.
    They're not necessarily my favorite team, but I do like them.

FORT Fan
    Woohoo, they have more air-time finally! (Or so i think....)

I am really shocked that they placed first still lol. They have the best record for the first few legs in TAR history... 2nd 1st 2nd 1st...and it could actually have been 2111 even.

This leg of the race probably also showed that they can make mistakes as well, the whole cemetery thing was a joke, trying their luck at various cemeteries. And finally there is more screen time for the two of them. Maybe CBS realised how popular they are, that they have changed the whole editing.
    And it was impressive that Kris beat so many of the other teams in the roadblock not forgetting that she looked amazing in the whole process as well.
    They also did not even complain one bit when they were behind, that has got to be the first in the race. Probably after this leg of the race, they would have proved all doubters who thought they couldn't win wrong
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

My husband also said Kris looked really good doing the RB!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread