+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris and Jon

FORT Fogey
    We might see a bit of fighting come up after they ARE comfortable, but it'll never be nasty. Right now it's all about them getting the chance to spend tons of time together, which they are obviously really enjoying. Well, besides just being on the race, which is really cool. They act like actual fans of the show. I don't get the feeling they were recruited.

It could also have been because they are racing in a comfortable environment and the country isn't as chaotic as India which by the way still freaks me out. And when the race is actually 'on', we would definitely be seeing some minor arguements from the two them(like Brandon and Nikki), but then again it would never ever be explosive or heated up.
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

FORT Fogey
    They are just kicking all kinds of ass in this game. How wonderful. C&C minus the fighting...but should they continue to dominate like C&C did, will it get boring? I guess we'll see. For now I'm just really enjoying the competence.

kind of disappointed that they did not finish 1st in the leg when they basically finished first the ice thinggy, the detour and the road block. It kinda shows that hayden and aaron wants to win more than kris and jon and they still lack the competitive spirit that C&C possess in TAR5. BUt then again maybe they got screwed over the 1st place at the very last minute by H&A. But they were really kicking butt out there
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Brandon
    kind of disappointed that they did not finish 1st in the leg when they basically finished first the ice thinggy, the detour and the road block. It kinda shows that hayden and aaron wants to win more than kris and jon and they still lack the competitive spirit that C&C possess in TAR5. BUt then again maybe they got screwed over the 1st place at the very last minute by H&A. But they were really kicking butt out there
    On the Insider Video, Kris & Jon talk about the race to the mat. Since only one team is allowed to step on the mat at a time (no more ties like in seasons past), Jon & Aaron did Rock/Paper/Scissors to decide. Jon threw Rock; Aaron Paper. So A&H "won" the right to place first in the leg.

Thanks for clearing that up, LAGuy. I was wondering how they decided who would go to the matt first, and why they didn't just all step on it together.

Anyway, I really like this team. They are so peppy, happy, supportive, and fun. I don't think they'll get boring. At least I hope they don't.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    On the Insider Video, Kris & Jon talk about the race to the mat. Since only one team is allowed to step on the mat at a time (no more ties like in seasons past), Jon & Aaron did Rock/Paper/Scissors to decide. Jon threw Rock; Aaron Paper. So A&H "won" the right to place first in the leg.
    Probably an offshoot of the time a while back when a three-way tie for first meant they had to give away three vacation packages.

I like the idea of J&K working together with H&A. They appear to be the two strongest teams so far. If they continue and get to the final three, then they can race each other and the other teams will be in big trouble.

As for their lack of fighting, the long distance relationship can be viewed from several points of view. Cell phone technology allows people in long distance relationships to talk to each other more than those who live together. Plus they tend to listen more to what the other says when talking on the phone. That is my experience at least
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    These two are nice and fun heh. Too nice actually. Nice people finish last though O_o. Hope they make final 3
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I like these two, they're having a great time and it shows. They're one of the strongest teams and they'll most likely go far.

+ Reply to Thread