+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris and Jon

They seem to be great racers so far - second place last week, first this week. With their positive attitude and uplifting spirits, they could go far. They're just so cute and bubbly; it's almost sickening! But I like them anyway.

FORT Regular
    They have shown themselves to be a good team, Kris reminds my wife and I of a friend from college (also named Kris coincidentally). I hope these two go far.

This team is by far my favorite this season. Kris could be the hottest racer ever in terms of both looks and personality.

This would have to be my 2nd favorite season(behind TAR 2) because firstly kris is so bubbly and charming and friendly and pretty and interesting(ran out of adjectives) and secondly they are doing so very well in the race...

FORT Fogey
    Even above TAR5?

I just hope these 2 stay awesome and likable. I'd hate to see them start turning into a nasty couple. But I definitely would like to see them more and less of the bickering which has long since worn thin.

Yeah, i thought about it at first but TAR2 for me was much more entertaining than TAR5 even though they had Brandon and NIcole competing in it which is probably my favorite team now, well that depends on how Kris and Jon fare in the next few legs.

I really do hope they will go all the way to the final leg and by the looks of things currently, they have an excellent chance of winning it all and be the first team that i have supported to win the race(came awfully close with Tara and Wil & Brandon and NIkki)

FORT Fogey
    You know what is very impressive about them? They were 2nd to the RB and the Viking Village, but were behind L&K who had the local help. That is extremely impressive.

Another extremely impressive thing? They are the only team to get 2 top 2 finishes to start off the race besides, I believe, the Guidos.

But they better not end up like the Guidos, in 3rd place and 24 hrs behind the leaders and worse of all, they were in a different city
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

I liked them as my pre-race favorite and they are my choice for winning. I agree with LC that we need to see more air time. Lets see the couple who has fun instead of just the ones who fight and bicker.
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

Can someone answer this question please? What is a go-go dancer and how does it differ from a stripper? But anyhow she still looks great....
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

+ Reply to Thread