+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 343444546474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Kris and Jon

Survivor really slid downhill in my eyes when they contrived a way to get Rupert a million bucks. He wasn't even close to being a good enough player to win the game itself.
    Eh, I was a Rupie fan, but this isn't the Survivor Forum so I won't argue about it.

As for Kris and Jon, I never thought a team could beat Colin and Christie's record. I'm happy Kris and Jon did.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

FORT Fan
    I think KJ's popularity rating according to CBS website should be lower than Jon and Al's. Seriously, I totally disliked the clowns and were glad they were eliminated.

Can someone check on KJ's popularity rate? Why can't it beat the clowns'?

Really? The clowns were more popular? :o On the other hand, I really don't find them despicable.

Is it not possible that the number of people logging on TAR4 is fewer than TAR6?

Quote Originally Posted by Genius
    Can someone check on KJ's popularity rate? Why can't it beat the clowns'?
    After 13 wks K&J are 92% and J&A are 96%. But really, don't take these web polls seriously. The results can be skewed and like Destron mentioned, it can depend on a number of factors like the no. of people voting etc.

Theres no question that K&J were the stand out team in TAR 6 since the next popular team is in the 70% range (Gus and Hera) and the other final 2 teams are 38% and 50 something percent (A&R and F&K).
    TAR 4 on the other hand had the second and third most popular team in the 80 something percent range (Team Who and R&C) which is a minor discrepency than the differences with popularity in TAR 6. So while J&A were the most popular team in TAR 4, in my opinion, they weren't the stand outs in that season like Kris and Jon was with TAR 6.
    Mind you, percentages can be intepreted in so many different ways, thats just my take.

And speaking of Kris and Jon, I hope I finally get to see whats so great about these guys since Australia has just had the Sweden episode and off to Senegal next. Not much Kris and Jon footage to base my opinion yet.
    Last edited by ravs; 02-14-2005 at 06:45 AM.
    I rather lurk than post.

FORT Fan
    Thanks for the info.

FORT Newbie
    This is my first post in the Kris/Jon thread! They were of course my favorities in TAR 6! Anyway, Just out of curiousity I was wondering if anyone knew when their B-day's are. Then we would have an idea of how long they have been together because it said in their TAR bio they met on Kris's 30th B-Day.

I love Jon and Kris. Hope they do the All-stars. I met them so if any one wants the details, please email me at Jjc7384@yahoo.com

they were good;
    they would dominate in allstars

They so would

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem;2130651;
    they were good;
    they would dominate in allstars
    There are some teams that I always wonder how they would fare on another season, with that seasons racers, and I tend to think only a few would do as well in any other season, no matter what the new format or who they were up against. Kris/Jon are one of them (Colin/Christie the other) and I really hope to see them both on AS.

+ Reply to Thread