+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Kris and Jon

I'm looking for some post-season interviews of Kris and Jon on the net, anybody here can help me?

I wanted them to win...oh well..

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    These two totally deserved to win. Kris and Jon were Amazing Race's most upstanding, loving, honorable, contestants ever lol.

CCL...nice avatar, Jon either has a mean tan coming or he had a lot to drink and Kris is beautiful as ever
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

FORT Fan
    I wonder whether any team in the future could beat KJ's average. It seems almost impossible to beat.

Team Guido also had rankings no worse than 4th too, so KJ has only evened out that record.

I wish that there would be a voting contest and USA decides by calling which team should win, like the Survivor 8 one. Or maybe the show was changed such that crossing the finish line 1st would get 500,000 while the team with the best average gets the other 500,000.

FORT Regular
    I wish that there would be a voting contest and USA decides by calling which team should win
    NO!!!! What separates TAR from other reality shows is that -- except for the Yield, which I hate -- a team's fortunes are in their own hands, not in the hands of some judges or viewers. I think that making even part of the outcome a popularity contest would weaken the show.

maybe play it ala ASS style where viewers vote for msot favourite couple even if they don't win like how Rupert won too...

FORT Regular
    I think that's what Genius was talking about -- having a popularity contest in addition to the prize for winning the race. Blech!

Quote Originally Posted by Genius
    I wish that there would be a voting contest and USA decides by calling which team should win, like the Survivor 8 one.
    I have to disagree. It was a race, not a popularity contest.

Survivor really slid downhill in my eyes when they contrived a way to get Rupert a million bucks. He wasn't even close to being a good enough player to win the game itself.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Bill, I agree one hundred percent, and I really wanted Kris and Jon to win.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leew261
    NO!!!! What separates TAR from other reality shows is that -- except for the Yield, which I hate -- a team's fortunes are in their own hands, not in the hands of some judges or viewers. I think that making even part of the outcome a popularity contest would weaken the show.

Or in the hands of a taxi driver who doesn't know their way around the area they drive in all the time!
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

+ Reply to Thread