+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris and Jon

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss

Also, I haven't gone back to look at the video, so I'm not sure, but I thought K & J arrived Gino's exactly at the same time as F & K were leaving and that F & K took K & J's taxi. At least that's how it looked. When K & J were getting out of the cab, we saw a guy in a blue T-shirt just around the corner trying to catch a cab and then we saw F in his blue T-shirt back around the corner where K & J had just been calling to Kendra that he had just found a cab. Did anyone else catch this?

If that was the case and if K & J were only a minute or so behind when the train stopped them at the finish line, they must have really whipped through the pizza (or maybe the taxi driver was lost for a long time finding the park). Either way that was one close finish!
    Didn't Freddy say "There's Kris & Jon" (or somesuch) when he and Kendra were looking for a cab after Gino's? I think so. I remember thinking that Jon & Kris should have told their cabbie to wait but I'm not sure if F & K took the cab K & J had used previously.

in a small small world made of green and blue :)
    The best team and racers to ever appear on the show!!! they are my all-time fave.

though they did not win, i couldnt be any happier knowing that they are still together. at least they ran the race with class.

and 3000 plus kisses?! that's a lot! I just wish them all the best.

....though my day could've been much more better if they won..
    `~`~ When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world would know PEACE.

I was rooting for Kris and Jon throughout the entire race... and after all that watching to see Freddy and Kendra appear... my heart sunk lower than a centipede's belly button.
    2003-2008.

I was cheering for Kris and Jon since the beginning, they were the best team to ever do the Amazing Race.

As far as the closeness of the finish, I think they were a bit further behind than we were led to believe, because a few minutes into Freddy and Kendra's welcome, you can hear the train in the background. So even if the train hadn't been there, I think Kris and Jon would have lost.

Kris and Jon - make sure you come and visit us here in Melbourne, Australia! We have great surf beaches here too, surely that appeals to you guys!

hug
    FORT Newbie
    I started watching this show this season because a friend of mine called me up and said an old friend of his is going to be on the show. My friend used to live in Arizona and was neighbors with Jon. So I started watching this show, and I just fell in love with Jon and Kris. They worked hard, played fair, stayed positive, and were absolute role models. They truely are blessed to have each other and I wish them all the best.
    They deserved that money more than any of the other teams, and I was crying at the end of the finale.

Anyone out there starting a fan site for those two? If I could, I'd send them money.

FORT Newbie
    I know someone was doing a running tally of Kris and Jon's average finishes versus the supposed "best racers" of all TAR (Colin and Christie). Now that this TAR is finished, does anyone have the final tally/comparison? I'm interested to see the result.

FORT Regular
    As far as first place finishes goes, Colin&Christie finished first 6 times. That's quite good considering there are 12 legs.

Kris&Jon finished first 4 times. But so did Hayden&Aaron. Though Kris&Jon never finished worse than 4th. Colin&Christie came in 7th and 6th in the first two legs of their race.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliones
    As far as first place finishes goes, Colin&Christie finished first 6 times. That's quite good considering there are 12 legs.

Kris&Jon finished first 4 times. But so did Hayden&Aaron. Though Kris&Jon never finished worse than 4th. Colin&Christie came in 7th and 6th in the first two legs of their race.
    Thanks Taliones. I was looking for the overall average finishing (like 2.3 or 2.8 or what-have-you).

But this is an interesting comparison as well! Of course, there is that time Kris and Jon finished a very close second to H&A (decided by rock, paper, scissors, if I'm remembering right)...so if you count that as a 1st place tie, that would be 5 first places (for K&J) versus 6 (C&C). Close. Would be interesting, if there were ever an All Stars, to see how these two teams' contrasting styles played out.

FORT Regular
    Thanks.

I forgot about the whole rock/paper/scissors thing.

I was wrong about the number of legs though for Colin&Christie, they finished first 6 times out of 13 legs.

On a sheer average, Kris&Jon finished 2.16 and Colin&Christie finished 2.45 or thereabouts. Colin&Christie's 6th and 7th place finish throws their average off.

It still urks me that Freddie&Kendra won. But I believe in Karma and Kendra will get her life lesson one day.

Kris&Jon, they've got great Karma, they'll go far in life.

But as Tar4 made me forget about the tragic Flo win, Tar7 will likely make me forget the Freddie&Kendra win.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliones
    Thanks.

I forgot about the whole rock/paper/scissors thing.

I was wrong about the number of legs though for Colin&Christie, they finished first 6 times out of 13 legs.

On a sheer average, Kris&Jon finished 2.16 and Colin&Christie finished 2.45 or thereabouts. Colin&Christie's 6th and 7th place finish throws their average off.

It still urks me that Freddie&Kendra won. But I believe in Karma and Kendra will get her life lesson one day.

Kris&Jon, they've got great Karma, they'll go far in life.

But as Tar4 made me forget about the tragic Flo win, Tar7 will likely make me forget the Freddie&Kendra win.
    Thanks Taliones, and I totally agree with everything you said.

+ Reply to Thread