+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris and Jon

I guess I'm alone in my dislike for this team. Kris had this creepy grin plastered on her face the whole time, making me think of a serial killer or someone who's really, really high. She just seemed a little *off* to me.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I really like this team. They both seem to nice and unlike some other teams, they seemed to know the names of the people in the car's passing them. They also aren't fighting and arguing all the time like the other people. I hope they get far.

I'm definitely liking them so far. They were very enjoyable to watch on the first leg. If they keep on as they have, I'll be rooting for them to win it all.

FORT Fogey
    Definitely enjoyed them! Thought Kris seemed excited and she really seemed to enjoy herself. She even said,"Our first detour!" How cool. I'd be the same way.

I like that they were nice to each other the entire time and I do think they didn't show them so much because they didn't fight so therefore that is "boring". Please. I'd much rather see them be nice to each other AND race competently, then see Jonathan yell at Victoria all the time.

In a way, Kris comes on to me like that kooky but loveable character of Jennifer Aniston in Friends. On the other hand, Jon's personality hasn't really come out that much yet so I will reserve my judgment till Leg 2.
    Halfway around the world, I greet you "Mabuhay!"

FORT Regular
    Wait it go, Jon and Kris....

Yeah, these guys were great and they managed to finish second without yelling at each other unlike Jonathan and Victoria. But they had hardly any screen time so i do hope cbs change that soon.

So far, they seem likeable.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I remember waiting the entire episode to see an argument from these two. As every other team fought at some point, this is the only team that wasn't shown disagreeing at all. Of course, they didn't get a lot of face time, but I think that's because they never fought, and therefore were not worth showing. I can absolutely see them as being a strong team. When it gets down to it, look for Kris and Jon to still be hanging around. Truth is, they have pretty good chances.

I kinda hope they would keep up this attitude for the rest of the race and be the 'nice nice' team of the race. But nice teams always get screwed but then again nice teams dont always finish last
    Last edited by Nikki_Brandon; 11-19-2004 at 10:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread