+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris and Jon

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by captain
    Isn't "go go dancer" just a nice way of saying "stripper"? At least it would be where I live.
    There is a difference, and it's hard for me to believe the producers would pass up a chance to label someone a stripper if they could. But then again, maybe not.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    why do i just know alot of guys are going to be watching t.v. and say "hey "AMBER" is on t.v. in some show"

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by captain
    Isn't "go go dancer" just a nice way of saying "stripper"? At least it would be where I live.
    Not really, "go-go dancers" don't usually take their clothes off.

FORT Fogey
    I'm thinking they're a bit like our boring model couple from last race. You know, the ones who made it to the final three?
    Gee... for some reason I can't seem to remember their names.

FORT Fogey
    That'd be Brandon & Nicole toque Who are only my all time fav team.

I watched their preshow vid. She seems like a very nice girl. They're both very athletic.

And hey, if the long distance thing could work for the aforementioned(tell me I used that right) team from TAR5, then it could certainly work for these 2. Also, nice REALLY worked for Zach lest we forget about that lovely finish from TAR3.

My take on Jon is that he'd be cute if he'd like...cut down on all that hair gel. Bah. But I think they'll be pretty cool.

Notice that Kris is studying geography? That might help her out in the race. Like she might know flags and stuff, something Colin wished he knew in El Nido.

Oh and another thing. Kris seems athletic enough to do more than 1 roadblock(hello Kim, Niki, and Christie).

FORT Fogey
    OOOOOh, Brandon and NIcole, is that who that was?

Just teasing you L.cutie, I liked them well enough, they just sounded similar to me for your aforementioned reasons.

FORT Newbie

for the win

I think this team will come up from behind and win.............

They seemed like a "cute couple"

I generally hate using sickening phrases like that, but it seemed applicable here. They were generally upbeat and optimistic. I think she said "yay!" when they get to the detour. I know after watching all these seasons of AM, my wife and I would be like "neato" as soon as we saw Phil or a "yellow route marker." Of course, because they were nice, they received no face time.

Yes, I agree, so far they seem like a positive upbeat nice couple who really seem to be enjoying the TAR experience for all it's worth. Gotta give teams credit for that. I hope they make it far.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBug
    Yes, I agree, so far they seem like a positive upbeat nice couple who really seem to be enjoying the TAR experience for all it's worth. Gotta give teams credit for that. I hope they make it far.
    Really liked this team....they were focused, enjoying the experience and not trashing each other or anyone else. Hope they keep it up!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

+ Reply to Thread