+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris and Jon

Kris & Jon are awesome. I love the positive attitudes of both of them. Attractive both inside & out!

Lori & bolo are my faves (remind me of my wacky family), but I seriously doubt they have a snowball's chance to win, so I hope K & J win it all!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Thankfully there was the whole hours of operations thing that prevented them from sticking at the back of the pack. Damn the whatever vehicle that they rode, although it did produce some forms of entertainment and i was wondering what in the world was Jon doing on the car itself. Kris look kinda cute when she said 'That wasn't good'(was that what she said?).

I just had to notice that wherever they go, they would definitely take a while to appreciate the surroundings and not be so competitive like that abusive guy(what was his name?) It is so pleasant and refreshing to see them week after week with a smile and i would definitely be pleased if i can see them day in day out.

And they better quit making mistakes, because it scares me to see them lagging behind.
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

I have definitely noticed how cute and supportive they are of each other. Even when things get tough, they always seem to laugh it off. They are the only couple left that I am really rooting for. I hope they make it to the end!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I'm SO sick of watching the asshat. I want to watch people who make me laugh and smile!
    I'm glad I'm not the only who's scared half to death when they are not in first or second place. The others can get lost or have nervous breakdowns and I'm not worried for them, but I just lurve K&J and I don't want them to lose because of an insignificant event.

I'd rather watch cute scenes like Jon pushing the car over anything involving Jonathan the "asshat." ( + )

Quote Originally Posted by Genius
    If CBS portrays Jon/Vic like Kris/Jon, I would be sosososo happy!!!
    That would require a different Jonathan than the one who is currently in the show.

CBS is not editing or portraying anyone here. We are watching what they actually are doing on camera.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

kris and jon are easily my favorites. you can tell that even if they got eliminated early, they would sincerely have enjoyed the time they had in the game. every week they get a little more camera time, which i greatly appreciate. here's hoping they make it to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    kris and jon are easily my favorites. you can tell that even if they got eliminated early, they would sincerely have enjoyed the time they had in the game. every week they get a little more camera time, which i greatly appreciate. here's hoping they make it to the end.
    Here's hoping that lack of quality screen time now just means that they will have ALL the screen time at the end and win it all. Awesome couple!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Kris and Jon are liked by everyone. That's amazing. Maybe it has to do with CBS's editing...they may very well fight sometimes, and we just don't see it. But no matter the reason, everyone loves Kris and Jon and hopes they go far. I'm among those people. They're the best team and deserve to win...I think they deserve a first place finish every leg. It wouldn't make sense to me that CBS was giving them all this positive editing if they don't at least make it to the final 3. I think anything short of 1st will dissapoint many of us here. It just seems that Kris and Jon have very good chances of winning TAR.

Quote Originally Posted by sher

There's such a sweet couple.
    They always remain supportive and respectful of each other.
    It's very refreshing in the light of the antics of some of the other couples.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    I think it's great that those who were suspicious of Kris & Jon's constant niceness now seem to believe that their genuinely nice people. I found Kris's lines about the question mark and "knowing what those words mean" to be very cute. I'm somewhat surprised that out of all the racers, they thought of the least efficient way of carrying the cannonballs.

+ Reply to Thread