+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris and Jon

Kris & Jon are my faves right now. They are both competitive, look good together, and are so nice and happy all the time it's just uncanny. Even when they make major blunders they're all smiles. You just gotta love that attitude--I hope these two go far.

Quote Originally Posted by imbiyerna
    Kris & Jon are my faves right now. They are both competitive, look good together, and are so nice and happy all the time it's just uncanny. Even when they make major blunders they're all smiles. You just gotta love that attitude--I hope these two go far.
    These two are SO refreshing after watching Kendra's foot wedge all up in her mouth and Jonathan's a** all up in his. Kris and Jon rock!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

FORT Fan
    I Love Kris And Jon!!! That's A Fact!!!

I mean who doesn't? They are as pleasant and refreshing to watch as John Vito and Jill of TAR3, probably a notch better. Just hope they won't end up 5th like them
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

FORT Fan
    They are as good as Brandon and Nicole. Yeah!!! Hopefully not 3rd or 2nd though.

They definitely remind me of John Vito and Jill, I just hope they don't suffer the same fate.

God...please no....i want them to win!

Great team--usually the couples who are decent people get weeded before we hardly know 'em (who was it last season that let someone get a taxi ahead of them, and then they ended up last on the first leg? They seemed really nice, too!)

FORT Regular
    Can't we all just post about this great team instead of "He Who Must not be Named"?

We're rooting for you Kris and Jon!

in a small small world made of green and blue :)
    they are a great team but it's a shame that they dont get much airtime like other teams...cant they just air Kris and Jon instead of J & V...for all we know they just keep on fighting and fighting anyways, what's new with that? i'd really like to see more of Kris and Jon
    `~`~ When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world would know PEACE.

+ Reply to Thread