+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris and Jon

Hey Burbs, what banzai meant was on the first leg of the race, there were three teams checking into the pit stop map all at the same time, Millie and Chuck, Steve and Josh, Amanda and Chris.

But it is totally different now where no two teams can check in at the same time, damn hayden and aaron :phhht
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

They only got 4th in this episode, damn it, but anyway, they shouldn't have took the train to the beer detour though, cost them a whole lot of time. And by the way, i wonder will cbs sell the whole coaster thing, because it look kinda nice to me But they hardly had anything major happening to them this week, there ain't even a video on them in the Insider Player. I just hope that in the future episodes they will get more screen time, maybe Kris should just try to be a b***h so that CBS would showcase more of that personality on the race but i just don't see that happening, not that i want her to though...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

This team has been my favourite from the very beginning, and they remain so after 5 episodes. They are tied with Jon Vito and Jill as the best team to compete on this show and I've watched every single season. It's their upbeat attitude and loving demeanor between them that makes it so easy to cheer for them. Good job!

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

I really like them too. Kris seems like a down-to-earth, open-minded, caring person. The polar opposite of Kendra.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    This team is just great. Very smart, very strong. I hope they make it all the way.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I was disappointed to see them come in fourth place this week, but I'm sure they will be back as strong contenders next week. I really am rooting for this team! They are such a good example of what a great relationship looks like - Jonathan and Victoria should be taking notes.

At first I thought their smiley-faced / happy couple image was just an act - but after 5 eps. they really seemto be the most amicable couple I've ever seen compete in TAR. The way they embraced Gus & Hera (who had no alliances) on the mat was actually refreshing to see.

It'll be interesting to see who they interact with the more deceitful shady teams (teamKendra and teamHayden) in future eps.

My second favorite team right now.

I hope they continue staying in the front of the pack.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

FORT Fogey
    Well, they got 4th, which isn't bad at all when there are 8 teams left and they saved some money. Plus, it's not good to finish 1st and 2nd all the time. They'll find themselves yielded at some point. If they get a few 4ths and 3rds in there, they might be thought of as less of a threat.

I was so nervous about them though, they showed them going for the train and then there wasn't anything on them for awhile, but other teams who were behind them kept showing up. Glad it wasn't major at all.

Nikki, there's nothing on them in Insider? Ugh!! There's only 8 teams left, how can they not include some stuff on them? That's annoying! Well, there better be something on them next week, there's only 7 teams left! :phhht

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Honestly, it was a nice change not having them in the top 3. I have to say that as much as I like them, it was getting old hearing Phil say "Kris & Jon, your team #1/2." Considering they were in the top 2 for the first 4 legs, I think that's the best any racer has done this early. And they got two trips out of it. But they nearly scared me when, like Lil' Cutie said, we didn't see them for awhile. Especially when they took the train, I figured that was it. I remember reading the preview for last night's ep, and it said there would be a footrace to the PS. I got worried for awhile that it would be between them and Lori & Bolo (since they were also in the back). Still loving them, and hoping they make it to the final 3.

+ Reply to Thread