+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris and Jon

FORT Fan
    How is it ever possible to hate these 2? I love them to bits!

Hey Lil, i realy liked that C&C without the bickering thing, but i personally think that C&C had a bad edit, so we can't blame them completely. Kris and Jon can also be said as the C&C without the whole competiveness thing, because they are just enjoying the race wherever it leads them to, and they always finish among the top. As long as they just keep it up, without a doubt, they will be the best team ever to compete in TAR
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Brandon
    Hey Lil, i realy liked that C&C without the bickering thing, but i personally think that C&C had a bad edit, so we can't blame them completely. Kris and Jon can also be said as the C&C without the whole competiveness thing, because they are just enjoying the race wherever it leads them to, and they always finish among the top. As long as they just keep it up, without a doubt, they will be the best team ever to compete in TAR
    As Jenna M from Survivor recent said, and I paraphrase -- "They can't edit in what you don't do. People blame the editing when they don't like what they see about how they behaved on national tv. I was appalled when I watched myself after the show."

My respect for her went up several notches when I heard her say that.

Maybe CBS realised how popular they are, that they have changed the whole editing.
    I doubt CBS will change their editing now, but I am with everybody else here saying how much I love this team. I think everybody has pointed out why: they don't argue, they're strong racers, they have yet to finish below 2nd, the list goes on and on. I have yet to see one person who doesn't like them, and that's quite a feat. I say they deserve to win.

in episode 3, how come they yielded 1st place to Hayden/Aaron team?
    in TAR4, I see about 3 teams won 1st place.
    did the show change the rule?
    newbie here
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

There is a new rule that no 2 teams can step on the mat at the same time. They allowed Hayden and Aaron to go first because they lost in a rock scissors paper, Jon put rock;Hayden put paper...if kris and jon had won that, they would already have three trips, and thats just the beginning of the race.
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Quote Originally Posted by banzai
    in episode 3, how come they yielded 1st place to Hayden/Aaron team?
    in TAR4, I see about 3 teams won 1st place.
    did the show change the rule?
    newbie here
    In answer to your first question, both teams arrived at the same time and they did a "rock, paper, scissors" to determine who went first. Aaron picked paper; Jon picked rock.

Not sure about your other question. At the end (last show), there are three teams. Only one winner.

thanks you guys. So I guess they change the rule in TAR5 which I didn't watch.
    Because in TAR4, 3 teams won 1st prize in episode 1.
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

FORT Fogey
    And they'll probably get yielded. :phhht Unlike in TAR5 I'll be very upset!

Yes, C&C had a bad edit, but they didn't force C&C have fights. They did fight and it was shown. K&J haven't fought. I see them as pretty competitive though, just without the whole INTENSE thing C&C had going on, they're much more laid back.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    And they'll probably get yielded. :phhht

Yeah, probably they should consider not being first all the time(no way), just like what aaron said in the insider video when they finished first in the first leg, saying that now all the teams will be looking out for them. BUt luckily there are only three yields now in the race, although that does not seem to matter when the yield was only used once in TAR 5, and it was a good one too

+ Reply to Thread