+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris and Jon

They're so boring, I can hardly remember them.

I still really like Kris and Jon. They're just so positive - while the other teams were complaining about Africa, they said it was "enlightening". While the other teams panic and freak out when they're running behind, Kris and Jon encourage each other and just stay focused and keep going. So what if they don't cause drama? They're racing well and reaping the rewards from it.

they've been my favorite team since the first episode. i never felt that they appeared fake or overly conscious of their behavior. i think they're just acting like themselves. they seem to feel pleased that they are even on the show, and not so consumed by winning. their cooperation and calmness is getting them far.

also, i, too, thought it was hysterical when jon mentioned how hot she looked doing the challenge. she was awesome and adorable.

Ok. I'm cheering for this team now. They were great last night.
    Just the way she took off into the water to do the challenge - yeah, she's cute. But she looked like she went into it planning to almost enjoy it.
    I like her a lot - I'm pulling for them now (which means they are probably out next week)

Quote Originally Posted by mkwdood
    Ok. I'm cheering for this team now. They were great last night.
    Just the way she took off into the water to do the challenge - yeah, she's cute. But she looked like she went into it planning to almost enjoy it.
    I like her a lot - I'm pulling for them now (which means they are probably out next week)

Kris always enjoys anything on the race,even being countries like INdia or Senegal will definitely excite her, probably even if it means looking for clues buried in cow manure
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Wow, these two are just always happy . Kris is reallly hot lol. The cameraman agrees too O_o. They are outstanding racers so far.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey
    Thank God for bunching! It sure saved them at the airport and at the cemetary. And then they kicked the detour's ass and then Kris rocked out the RB. Amazing! They're so awesome. I thought it was great that they got behind and didn't start yelling at each other, but just dealt with it as calmly as possible.

Kris is just gorgious. I hope I look that good when I'm 30. Jon's a hottie too, he looked particularly good when talking about how hot Kris looked. That was a pretty awesome moment. They ROCK!

in a small small world made of green and blue :)
    they are the only couple who seem to enjoy themselves. they dont even complain about africa. i guess they're open minded people...and they know how to have fun!

jon's such a sweetie! and kris kicked the other women's ass in the RB!!

go kris and jon!
    `~`~ When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world would know PEACE.

This team is like Colin and Christie without the drama.

FORT Fogey
    It's pretty amazing. I always admired C&C skills but in the end hated their personalities. I can't see myself ever hating K&J's personalities. They're awesome!

+ Reply to Thread