+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Gus and Hera

I like Gus and Hera, they strike me as good and decent people. During the race, Gus and Jonathan did not get along. We heard Gus called Jonathan “a little bastard” and wished that he would get eliminated soon. Who can forget Jonathan confronting Gus at the rail station in Berlin and accusing him of taking their seats on the flight from Malev to Germany. It was pretty ugly. Now that they’ve been eliminated, Hera is telling everyone that Jonathan is really a nice guy. I guess his behavior on the show is all a figment of our imagination. I am confused.

I would guess the folks in the race would rather just not get involved in the Jonathan situation. They all did the race for their own reasons but I am guessing none of them involved being Jonathan's supporting cast.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    A lot of times, racers get along after the fact even if they didn't during the actual race. Or they are surprised by how a person comes across on TV, because they don't remember it that way. I know a lot of TAR3 racers came to Flo's defense and said she wasn't nearly as bad as the show made her seem. And some people who have met Marshall & Lance say they aren't anything like how they were on TV.

Well the racers don't see each other all during the race, and just like with Jonathan, the things Flo did were not edited in, they were simply running the tape of what she did during there race. Besides, she herself said she was pretty bad and needed to change.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread