+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Runner up cash?

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Did anyone see the last part where Christie will pursue an acting career. Good luck hun, reality shows aren't the best bet in getting into acting.

Interesting article though. I guess TAR AS is out of the question for them then if they decide to do it.
    Well, Christie does have prior acting experience so...I've never seen in her in anything but she might be a good actress.

I have a feeling that she & Colin would do a TAR AS though - I don't think their competitive spirits would let them pass on the opportunity (if it happens). They would probably just try to manage their tempers and hold their tongues better - though I don't see that happening

I read in a magazine yesterday that Nicole had taped a bit part on Days of Our Lives.
    Last edited by CCL; 09-28-2004 at 10:14 AM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I would say just looking at Christie at the Emmy awards, she blew most of the other actors out of the water. (Actresses want to be called actors these days; hence why I used actors).
    Go for it Christie!! I hope you break the reality show hex trend!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    I read in a magazine yesterday that Nicole had taped a bit part on Days of Our Lives.
    I actually heard somewhere that Nicole got offered a shot on being on Young and the Restless...like as an actual cast member. I'm guessing it was a rumor though cuz even though it wasn't going to take place until after the race, you'd have thought we'd have heard more about it by now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123