+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: And Then There Were Four ~ Finale recap

Great recap as usual Cali. I keep finding myself wanting you to recap all other aspects of my life: Cali recaps being stuck in a traffic jam, Cali recaps grocery shopping...etc. Are you available for hire?
    We are experiencing technical difficulties...Please stand by...

Thanks Guys!

Sure Clippo, but if I were to recap your traffic as I do my own, it would contain words not suitable for print on a pg-13 board
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Brava for a fantastic season of Cali-caps! I, for one, enjoyed your creative spelling (and I'm part Filipina), your quick wit and dead-on observations. Thank you so much, Cali, you rock my world!

(Oh yeah, and I am JAZZED that Chip & Kim won. Huzzah!)
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    Thanks Guys!

Sure Clippo, but if I were to recap your traffic as I do my own, it would contain words not suitable for print on a pg-13 board
    Sounds like much the same as my current recap of hurricane number 3 to hit my parent's house!
    We are experiencing technical difficulties...Please stand by...

Bravo, cali. You are a true talent.
    Bring it!

Yes!! Cali, what a sensational finale recap! The TAR experience just wouldn't be the same without your recaps . . . we all so love reading them.

For this, and in the spirit of TAR's own award, I would like to present you with the outstanding recap award, the Caly.

Thank you so much for another season of wit and hilarity!

Laughing At Your Friend EstrangedFreak's Avatar
    That was a good review
    Laughing At You, Or Your Friend. Either Or, They Are Both Stupid

The Owner Of The TAR Hardcore Street Team
    Our site....www.tarhardcore.com

I Bet I Like The Amazing Race More Than You

FORT Fan

Leaving Times

Comment/Question: They always make the statement "team A arrived at the pit stop at 5:45 PM, they will leave at 5:45 AM." However, I don't recall them ever making that comment about the 2nd/3rd/4th etc place teams.

It seems to me the first team leaves 12 hours later, but the other teams do not necessarily have that same 12 hour wait. The other teams appear to leave in pre-determined increments after the first team...so that a 4-hour lead one day may only translate into a 10-minute lead at the start of the next leg.

Anyone agree / disagree?

One twist to this is that teams arriving late, yet remaining in the race may get very little rest.

I'm sure all teams leave 12 hours after they arrived (with the exception of players that recieve a penalty, therefore leaving more than 12 hours later).
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    I'm pretty sure it has been communicated that all teams rest the same amount of time at each pit stop. It's usually 12 hours, but I think for production reasons sometimes they have them rest there for 24 hours (though I don't remember that happening last season).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast