+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Early show Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen
    She should have said no, he was such a jerk to her, I think it got the worst when he yelled at her to pick up the pace at the Caviar Eating Roadblock. Then he threw a hissy fit during the omlette/ostrich egg roadblock. he is a huge meathead and doesn't deserve Christie.
    Christie wasn't exactly the angel in the relationship either. I think that they just have a more temperamental relationship than people normally do, and they both flare out occasionally and thus understand each other. They deserve each other just fine imo.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

FORT Newbie
    To be honest Christie totally irritated me on the show, with her talking too much. Somehow her encouraging words are annoying rather than cute. I agree with Tirlittan though that C&C deserve each other (as neurotic as they might be lol). And I think they do love each other too! I've seen many couples that are totally in love with the other but fight just as much. Hmm they remind me of Jon and Kelly from previous season only C&C are more memorable

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Brandon
    Firstly said, nicole looks way better without her make up....and can someone pls explain to me what exactly happened on TES cuz i didnt catch it....
    I saw it 3 times so let's see if I can remember it. Harry introduces all the teams and then talks to Chip & Kim about if they felt going into the last leg if they could win it. Chip says that he definitely felt it was possible. They talk about doing the luge a bunch of times and how if they hadn't crashed all those times they wouldn't have gotten the information for the flight that they just found out. Then Harry talked to Colin & Christie and he talked about the "I hate you" comment Colin said which Colin swears he said it to the ox. Then he says that he's the luckiest man alive and then proposes to Christie. She's very very shocked and talks about how she took the ring and put it on her left hand, neither of which she was supposed to do. Then he talks to Brandon & Nicole and asks them about the bikes and how Nicole was crying crocodile tears and then asks her if she felt they really had it won when she was saying how she could almost taste the money, as Harry put it. Nicole stated they were taking it one leg at a time. Then he asked about their relationship where Nicole says it's going great and that he's traveling but they're doing well. Brandon acts a lot more shy and says that things are going well but he doesn't have a ring. Then Harry hugs the moms and talks to them about being passed by Colin and how it felt to know they were in last. They talk about how awesome it was to have raced around the world.

Commercial.

Phil comes in and Harry congratulates him on the 2nd Emmy. Phil thanks everyone for being great teams and presents the check to C&K. C&K have all kinds of family members standing behind them and they talk about giving money to the church and paying off bills and some other things. They introduce everyone and it turns out they brought the attorney Then they go to C&C and Colin introduces his mom who says she thought Colin was going to propose during one of the episodes and was shocked to see him do it now. She said she was very happy and that she was both of their moms now. Then Harry thanks B&N for being there. Sadly, B&N didn't have any family members And then L&K introduce the hubbies, the "bowling dads" and pretty much, that's it. It was pretty cool.

Hope that helped!

FORT Newbie
    No wonder B&N were acting weird! Everybody stole their 15 minute of fame I notice people coming in the third always get the least airtime. Remember David and Jeff (I think?) from last year? Believe they got about 1 min Well at least B&N finished the race.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456