+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Early show Spoilers

The pictures look like C&C are happily holding hands.

FORT Fogey
    The first thing that came to MY mind: Rob proposing to Amber. Copycat!! Like Christie would say no. Well, I wish them the best of luck.

I wish Brandon and Nicole luck too. Seems like they acted a little odd you guys said. Hmm...maybe we'll find out one day. Soon.

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    Linda looked really tired, and even though it's crappy of me I have to mention that whoever did her make up did nothing but emphasize her tiredness.
    I know, I couldn't take my eyes off the strange looking bags under her eyes.

Also, I agree with EnricoV, Colin looked like a little kid.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    The first thing that came to MY mind: Rob proposing to Amber. Copycat!! Like Christie would say no. Well, I wish them the best of luck.

I wish Brandon and Nicole luck too. Seems like they acted a little odd you guys said. Hmm...maybe we'll find out one day. Soon.
    I don't think they seemed odd. Harry started right off by calling Nicole out on her prediction about winning, and then got into the "croc tears" so it might have just been awkward. They are both young, so I also wish them the best. They are so cute together, so I hope they stay together. But it's not meant to be, no point in spending your life with the wrong person.

Quote Originally Posted by two dollar toll

Also I think Nicole looks better without so much make-up but maybe that's just me.
    Uh, stick with the makeup Nicole!!

WA

FORT Fogey
    I disagree. I think she's extremely pretty without makeup too. I thought she was very cute on the show.

Thanks for that Karalott! I haven't seen it yet, I'm just going on what I'd heard. I'll get to see it when I go home tomorrow. Sounds like they were just awkward. Stupid Harry! That's not cool!!

Firstly said, nicole looks way better without her make up....and can someone pls explain to me what exactly happened on TES cuz i didnt catch it....

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Colin just asked Christie to marry him on the Early Show. And she said.... yes.
    She should have said no, he was such a jerk to her, I think it got the worst when he yelled at her to pick up the pace at the Caviar Eating Roadblock. Then he threw a hissy fit during the omlette/ostrich egg roadblock. he is a huge meathead and doesn't deserve Christie.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I disagree. I think she's extremely pretty without makeup too. I thought she was very cute on the show.

FORT Newbie
    Nicole looks her best without make ups. Women her age don't need to except really formal events like the Emmys ( and the beauty pageants I imagine lol)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast