+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Early show Spoilers

They were at the end of the race, I saw them.

I saw Donnie at the end, but not Allison. I assumed she was there as well.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Hmmm, I haven;t though it was Colin's way stealing attention. For some reason,to me, Chrisitie looked like she wanted to say no. Also I think they knew he was going to propose. Everyone looked great on the early show!!! I didn't see any other teams there, last year, a lot of the eliminated teams were in the background.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

If you blinked you would miss Alison and Donny, but yes they were there at the end of the race. From what I saw on the early show website clip only the top 4 teams were on this morning.
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

::Brandon and Nicole Rock!::

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    For anyone who watched The Early Show...any other good scoop?
    Lobes,
    The only thing that caught my attention was the way Colin said that the editing of the show portrayed him as a total jerk and Christie as this submissive woman who puts up with it. He said that was the furthest thing from the truth, now whether or not you believe that is up to you, but as far as I am concerned... there is not that much editing in the world.

FORT Newbie
    I was embarrased for him. It was such a blatant attempt to take the attention away from Chip/Kim, and make it all about him. Harry kept having to cut him off, he wouldn't shut up. It was all Colin, Colin, Colin.

And all the "editing" excuses... Sure, I understand that if you juxtapose one scene next to another, it looks horrific. But Colin's behaviour was horrific second by second. No excuse of editing could change that. Being an out-of control jerk in that police station - the fact that maybe he went back, picked up the money, and apologized doesn't negate his behaviour leading up to that point. In fact, I thnk it makes him look more pathetic that he thinks he can act that way, and by apologizing it would erase it all. It can't. Ever.

And incidentally, what is it with the stupid haircut? And that picture of the two of them? Looks like some lady and her son. He looks 15 and she looks 40.

Looking at the picture, I think Brandon and Nicole have called it quits. Maybe they don't want the world to know? Then again, maybe they're still together.
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

Quote Originally Posted by luvcure1
    Looking at the picture, I think Brandon and Nicole have called it quits. Maybe they don't want the world to know? Then again, maybe they're still together.
    They were talking about there relationship on the early show, and they said the were still together
    ::Brandon and Nicole Rock!::

Congrats to Colin and Christie!!! I hope they have a great future ahead of themselves.

Thanks for screencap pictures, tarfan4ever!
    I this forum.

"If this [points to heart] is empty, this [points to head] doesn't matter."
    ~from the movie, Jerry McGuire

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast