+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Early show Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    ...For anyone who watched The Early Show...any other good scoop?
    Not really Lo. Harry spent a few minutes with each of the four final teams. He tried to see if maybe Brandon had a ring for Nicole. He didn't

Linda looked really tired, and even though it's crappy of me I have to mention that whoever did her make up did nothing but emphasize her tiredness.

Phil looked awesome
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Just an Excitable Boy Dave Cullen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Hope the local womens shelters give her a map. Real life with that creep could turn ugly really fast. Just say no.
    Amen to that. They deserve each other.

But did any of the Early Show newsmodels-lite bother to ask Christie about her ordering the jeep driver to murder two pedestrians last week? How did she try to weasel out of it?

Leo
    Premium Member
    But that would mean they would have to ask a real, tough, question. What are the chances of that happening?

Quote Originally Posted by RubenIZMyne
    John you beat me to it. Just like Colin to try and steal the thunder from Chip & Kim.
    I didn't realize there was this thread about the Early Show, and I said the exact same thing in the Colin/Christie thread. It annoyed me to no end. Perhaps he admires Rob and Amber, and wants to be just like them. Please........

While I'm ranting, Early Show Harry annoys me, too.

Oops, didn't read the posts above.......that'll teach me.
    Last edited by roseskid; 09-22-2004 at 11:50 AM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Colin mentioned at the beginning of the show that if they got through the race he knew that Christie was the one for him. I think it's great that he did it on the show. I'm a romantic at heart. I don't believe it was thunder stealing on Colin's part.

He was quite humble and gracious with the second place win last night. to the best racing team so far on TAR!

Just wanted to post a reminder, after deleting two posts. Talking about contestants is fine, but please refrain from baiting other posters. Everyone here is entitled to their opinions. Please be respectful, even if you don't agree.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I thought Brandon was acting really weird. Maybe he felt on the spot with the other dating couple getting engaged. I was surprised when Brandon and Nicole said they were still together. Something strange was going on.

Also I think Nicole looks better without so much make-up but maybe that's just me.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Blech.
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Regular
    Well I hope Colin and Christie have a happy and healthy marriage. I'm competitive, so I'm not going to condemn people for being cocky or aggresive when under the pressure of a million dollars.

They went through a lot of stressful situations and hopefully they'll come out of it very strong.

I do hope Colin finds a new place to buy clothes and get haircuts though - dresses like a damn fool.

--
    Christie and Nicole looked great - can see why they have won beauty contests and worked in Hollywood. WOW!

---
    I don't see Brandon and Nicole making it work - time to move on.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I thought it was kind of nice, though myself -- I would prefer a quiet, romantic proposal, not one on TV.

The big difference between C/C and other reality show proposals is that they actually knew each other and were in a relationship prior to the show. It wasn't the show that initiated the relationship.

Mr. B was here with me reading the paper before work while I was watching TES. His quote when he looked up to see what I was watching? "How did a goofball like that get HER for a girlfriend?" It made me He didn't see a single minute of TAR.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast