+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 165657585960616263646566

Thread: 9/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    CBS cut stuff out again? Hmmm, oh well. It was only 2 tasks they didn't show right? I thought that final leg was too short. TAR4 last leg was pretttttttty long heh. Also, I thought I misheard when I heard 630 dollars for the last leg. That is a lot of money! What could've possibly cost them that much?
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

FORT Newbie

Those with better memories...

Were the teams given the money for the final leg in the Phillipines? I don't remember them receiving money anywhere else after the "fly to Calgary" clue.

Um, yes it does seem that no one was arrested, but things are not always as they seem on TAR! I'm still trying to figure out how they leave out Roadblocks without me noticing!!! Since the teams stand and read their clues everytime they open one, I can't figure out where I missed them saying "Roadblock." Come on Tivo users, enlighten me!

I think there are missing tasks between they land in Calgary and hiking up that snowy mountain. There's a lot between that we've missed.

I hope some racers would tell us what those tasks are!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceful
    Were the teams given the money for the final leg in the Phillipines? I don't remember them receiving money anywhere else after the "fly to Calgary" clue.

Um, yes it does seem that no one was arrested, but things are not always as they seem on TAR! I'm still trying to figure out how they leave out Roadblocks without me noticing!!! Since the teams stand and read their clues everytime they open one, I can't figure out where I missed them saying "Roadblock." Come on Tivo users, enlighten me!
    I know, I'm wondering how it is that they get to a location and suddenly are reading a clue from possibly a different location since they went from one location to the other and skipped the task in between. For example, they're supposed to go from point A to point B but point B is the missing roadblock. That means they go from point A to point C. What do the editors do so that we are none the wiser? They're brilliant. This show should win an emmy for best editing!

Somebody who still has the show on tape would have to go watch and see if when they are reading the clue you see their lips move at the same time or if it's a voice over while they run...
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

+ Reply to Thread