+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CBS Insider Videos

FORT Regular

CBS Insider Videos

Kind of late to bring this up, but I was curious as to who has seen these videos and who hasn't. From passing comments I've read here and other boards, it sounds like not everyone can watch them.

I know when people were posting about how submissive Christie was, the only question I had was had they watched the insider videos.

Kim said this week was their last chance to use the yield so we can avoid useless debating over who C&C are going to yield.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Kim may have thought this was they're last chance to use the Yield, because they may have all assumed it was an elimination leg. But I wouldn't be surprised if there's one on the next leg, since there will be an elimination in the first hour.

I can view the videos just fine. Sometimes they don't play as well, or the screen will freeze on a frame for a minute, but the audio is okay.

FORT Fogey
    I've been able to watch them always but I've been trying and trying to watch the ones from this episode but my Real Player is being I wanna watch them, they sound interesting, just from the little discriptions.

I was able to watch the previews for the finale though.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I've been able to watch them always but I've been trying and trying to watch the ones from this episode but my Real Player is being I wanna watch them, they sound interesting, just from the little discriptions.

I was able to watch the previews for the finale though.
    I've been able to watch a few from this episode, but my Real Player is giving me the same problem.

FORT Fan
    Ack...having the same probs... i wanna watch them!

tried watching all videos from past episodes, which i was able to do so previously, and it could not work too.

So... anyone has solutions to this problem yet?
    (wonders to myself if it has anything to do with the Windows service pack2?)

I'm really THAT Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremist
    So... anyone has solutions to this problem yet?
    (wonders to myself if it has anything to do with the Windows service pack2?)
    A lot of times an ad-blocker will prevent the videos from loading. I use Norton's ad-blocker, and it prevents the real player from loading the videos when it's enabled. If I turn it off, I can see all the vids.

Dave

+ Reply to Thread