+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finale Episode Preview: 09/21 **Spoilers**

Finale Episode Preview: 09/21 **Spoilers**

IT'S A BATTLE TO THE FINISH LINE AS THE REMAINING FOUR TEAMS COMPETE TO WIN THE RACE AND THE $1 MILLION PRIZE,
    ON THE TWO-HOUR FINALE OF "THE AMAZING RACE 5," TUESDAY, SEPT. 21
    ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"You've Just Made Me A Millionaire" -- Four teams compete in the last two legs of the race but only three teams will have the chance to race to the finish line and win the ultimate prize, on the special two-hour finale of THE AMAZING RACE 5, Tuesday, Sept. 21 (9:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host of the series.

As the final four teams enter the last two legs of the race, one team seizes an opportunity to lie to another team to gain a crucial lead; teams push themselves through exhaustion and pain on a grueling 150-foot rope climb that becomes one of the most intense road blocks in the history of THE AMAZING RACE, and one racer has an emotional breakdown after a series of crashes on the final leg detour. During a very tight race to the finish after 72,000 miles of travel, the teams realize that every move, every minute and every decision can mean the difference between $1 million and second place.

Here's my prediction! Colin has the "emotional breakdown"! I hope he doesn't act like he did with the ox...

Another thing, is it just me or is this race a lot longer mileage wise than the other 4?
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Ugh bummer, starts an hour earlier, means I won't get to watch the first half...is there going to be a saturday replay??
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

LA Model, Part-time Actor
    Isn't the emotional breakdown from Nicole, she was shown in Canada in the previews meaning that they've made it to the top three. Good job Editors for giving it out.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Goten
    Here's my prediction! Colin has the "emotional breakdown"! I hope he doesn't act like he did with the ox...

Another thing, is it just me or is this race a lot longer mileage wise than the other 4?
    This race was between 72,000-75,000 miles, and Phil said it's the longest route in history.

The emotional breakdown: Nicole (it was shown in the preview) and Colin (shown in the video preview, and what else is new.)

The lying game: I think it'll involve C&K and the mom's.

I'm wondering if it'll be a footrace to the finish line like in TAR2. While I hated who won that season, that's probably the best ending this show has had.

I just can't wait to see who wins! It looks to be a very exciting finale!

It does seem the producers are trying to get the teams to go to more places this season. Last season seems like they are spending too long in one country. Almost like 2 episodes per one country.

FORT Fogey
    I love knowing B&N made the F3 I can rest easier for the first hour anyway. The 2nd hour is the one I can stress on. Also with Nicole stressing out? I think that it won't be nearly as bad as it looked in the previews. Remember when they showed the previews for them leaving Tanzania and she and Brandon supposedly would fight over the money? It was a minor disagreement. Oh wow, what a fight. Plus, let's not forget all those other supposed breakdowns.

Here's total speculation but maybe Nicole's being showed as breaking down to make people think they don't win when in reality they do. See how I try to manipulate those preview people?

Lol lil_cutie, I do that too, you always gotta spin it the way you want
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by karalott

The emotional breakdown: Nicole (it was shown in the preview) and Colin (shown in the video preview, and what else is new.)
    I can't get the video to play this week - what and where was Colins meltdown?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast