+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My God, I felt sorry for her! recap 9-14-04

Very good recap! WB Cali!
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

He is starting to have a serious melt down as he can not control the beast. Colin is having a melt down too.
    Ha! Love this! Thanks for the recap. It's one I'm keeping to read over and over.

Bawlin's truely a beast and Crappy (whom I used to call Kick-Me) is no better.

FORT Newbie
    TRIVIA: The girl who was with Phil in the last Pit Stop (in Coconut Palace) is actually the daughter of the President of the Philippines.

Thanks everyone! I love getting the lessons on the Philippenes too! As a side note, the reason I got it done so quickly is I had to work yesterday afternoon and I figured if I didn't get it done before work, it would be late

Also, I must say that I gave C&C a hard time about calling the use of the Yeild playing unfair... while I stand by my critisism, I feel the need to mention that I hated the idea of the Yield from the time I read about it. It doesn't seem like a fair way to play the game, even if it is fair to use it. (Hope that makes sense to y'all... it makes sense to me)

I can't believe next week is the finale
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Great calicap!

My Tivo says there are 2 legs of the race next week. Does that mean there will be a pit stop in the middle, with someone being eliminated?
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    Great calicap!

My Tivo says there are 2 legs of the race next week. Does that mean there will be a pit stop in the middle, with someone being eliminated?
    According to my memory, without looking this up, the finale typically has had 2 legs with 3 teams, and the first leg is NEL. With four teams heading into it with all the NELs done, a team will have to be eliminated in the middle, or about 45 minutes in. I like that as the first legs in the prior finales were rather boring as you knew it was an NEL.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Did anyone else think it was odd that Chip and Brandon sprinted to be the one to use the yield against Colin and Christie? Once they agreed who would be yielded it would be better to let someone else do the dirty work.
    Bring it!

I wanted the Moms to win this race after they almost got eliminated last time and had no money to start the next race. I just find C&C, B&N, and C&K irritating. C&K maybe deserving, but Kim doesn't help much on the team. It would be great for the moms to win considering that they are the biggest underdogs next to Myrna & Charla. Only Chip & Kim never came in last place in any race although they came close so maybe they are the most deserving to win.

BTW, I'm waiting for them to eat a dozen BALUT (boiled duck embryo) ..when is this going to happen!!!! Fear Factor only made contestants eat two in two minutes, that's not a challenge at all. The Last Amazing Race, they were made to eat live baby octopi.

Fast and fantastic job, Cali! This was a particularly delicious, action-packed episode, and you captured that well. I'm still overjoyed that Chip & Kim came in first (can you tell they're my favorite team?) and that Colin & Christie got their just-desserts (even if they did manage to evade elimination--phooey!).

Thanks again, Cali!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    Brandon uses the Plow as Nicole leads the OX. It seems as though they find the clue quickly. They thank God, compliment each other, and head off for the bus.
    I always enjoy the recaps. I watched the show again tonight and I must say I did not hear them thank anyone but themselves at this particular point in the game. I guess they were doing well so no need to ask for any help. :rolleyes

My ox is broken. Colin in TAR5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast