+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142

Thread: 9/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I wonder what happened to Karen's voice...

I thought the yield was quite long. Probably 20-30 minutes I guess.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    Nice comments, Lil_Cutie!!! You got it good with this show as well as BB5. You are in a great position for one of your favorites to win both shows. I think Drew has the game locked in BB5 and I have a feeling that Chip/Kim will win the race!!! I had a dream that they will win and usually dreams I have about Reality TV come true.

Just imagine...Drew for BB5 and Chip/Kim for AR5!!! Pretty good combo, huh?
    Thanks! It's about TIME too. Out of all the shows I've watched: Survivor, AI, TAR, BB, and Apprentice I've never had a favorite win. Watch Cowboy will win BB and C&C or the moms will win TAR :rolleyes It'd be typical, I tell ya.

I love C&K but I want B&N to win more hense the reason that they are my first favs and my all time fav team and C&K are just my 2nd favs. But even so I'd be very happy if they won. Guess we'll see. And I can't WAIT! Only 2 more days!! Woo hoo...actually, less than that.

Quote Originally Posted by kungfuhippie
    "I hate you so much" - was that directed at the ox or Christie ? Or both ? Colin is a psycho when he's winning, but he really loses his mind when he's behind - funny stuff.
    I loved that comment .... I'm betting it was for Christie ... what I loved about it was that the week before he was saying how much he loves her

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, it was definitely directed at Christie, it's actually pretty obvious on Insider. What's more amazing about that comment is the fact that he's crying/wimpering. How un-Colin like.

And you know someone else? We were saying that he was going to breakdown cuz he doesn't handle stress when he's in the back. Well, in the previews he shouts,"Oh my God!" and throws his polls down on the snowy hill so I'm guessing and I have NO idea if it's true, but that they're behind.

I predict 3rd place for them.

+ Reply to Thread