+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 11 - More of New Zealand...

I suspect the Auckalnd harbour bridge is a task all teams have to complete b4 flying out to Manila. The detour will be in Manila and the roadblock will be the one involving the ox/water buffalo as we only see Colin doing it and Christie seems to be standing at a side...

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by |eogeO
    I suspect the Auckalnd harbour bridge is a task all teams have to complete b4 flying out to Manila. The detour will be in Manila and the roadblock will be the one involving the ox/water buffalo as we only see Colin doing it and Christie seems to be standing at a side...

Just like TAR2 i think, the teams had to wait to walk on the top of the bridge in Australia i think (or some other activity like that). as mentioned, a task that everyone has to do.

Hm...so if they really had to do a task like this, assuming the bungy is close for the night, most likely all the teams will be bunched up again (not really aware of the time they checked in, prolly around 5pm, meaning that they leave at 5am...and lets say, the thingy opens around 8am, yep, all will be bunched up i guess )

Quote Originally Posted by xtremist

Just like TAR2 i think, the teams had to wait to walk on the top of the bridge in Australia i think (or some other activity like that). as mentioned, a task that everyone has to do.

Hm...so if they really had to do a task like this, assuming the bungy is close for the night, most likely all the teams will be bunched up again (not really aware of the time they checked in, prolly around 5pm, meaning that they leave at 5am...and lets say, the thingy opens around 8am, yep, all will be bunched up i guess )
    it was the Sydney harbour Bridge...and ya, i think it is very likely the teams will bunch up again and Chip and Kim will have the chance to catch up...

From the pit stop to Auckland, there's a minimum of a 2 hour drive....and I think Chip and Kim are more then an hour behind Colin and Christie.

So my prediction is Colin and Christie will do their harbour bridge task and leave NZ first before any team and got to Manila first but will be caught up by other teams because most likely they'll arrive in Manila in midnight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12