+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nice teams finish 4th?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    I wouldn't say nice, I'd say fan favorite. Derek and Drew may have been the only ones that weren't the fan favorite that came in fourth. But they were popular (why, I will never ever know). Chip and Kim are the fan favorites this season, so they need to be wary of the curse.
    I liked D&D. They seemed a little cocky in the beginning, and I would have rather seen them go out first than the soccer mom's (would have been nice seeing an alpha male team go out first than make it to the end) but I liked them. When you look at who was left in the end, you had Ken & Gerard, Flo & Zach, and Teri & Ian. No surprise that they were popular. I also think Aaron & Arianne's twin hunt might have had something to do with it as well.

But had they not screwed up the last RB, most likely they would have stayed in, won, and Ken & Gerard would be added to the fourth place curse.

Well, I say that means the moms are going next week, but being who I am I hope it's caniving Chip and Kim that feel the wrath of Phil.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

If Karen and Linda or Chip & Kim get eliminated, I will throw my tv out the window!!
    Happy NFL Training Camp!

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout
    If Karen and Linda or Chip & Kim get eliminated, I will throw my tv out the window!!
    You can buy mine, but it will be broken when CB evicts Nak on BB
    There's no place like home!

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Well, the fourth place curse is still in place with the elimination of the bowling moms. Luckily for most of us, we had two favorites and they both couldn't be eliminated on the same leg. And they WON!!!! Congrats to Chip and Kim for winning and not falling to the curse.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

FORT Fogey
    I didn't love the BM though. But for me FINALLY my fav finished better than 4th! Yay! Even though it was 3rd place. I will be happy about that cuz hey, I got them in every episode. Can't totally complain.

I read in another the list of racers who attended the recently-concluded TARCON held at Madison Square Garden, and true to form, all the well-liked 4th-Place finishers from TAR1 to TAR5 were accounted for - Kevin & Drew, Oswald & Danny, Derek & Drew, Jon & Al, and Linda & Karen.
    Halfway around the world, I greet you "Mabuhay!"

Quote Originally Posted by Super Goten
    I was so upset in TAR 4 when Jon and Al got eliminated.

My favorite teams never win.

mine too....the closest i got was tara and wil frm tar2...even though i had no idea y i supported them...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12