+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: “So, What’s the Moral of this Story?” 9/7/04 Recap

Leo
    Premium Member
    Great recap, Manny - you've got some big shoes to fill and you did quite well.

Great recap Manny! I agree with Fluff that TAR seems like it would be very difficult to recap, but you did brilliantly. I missed the episode, and except for actually hearing the caterwauling of the bowling moms, i don't feel like i missed a thing.
    The Zorb is available as a franchise. Just think you can make a living, and play in the zorb whenever you want. What a concept. I think I hear opportunity knocking. Or maybe that is just the sound of Colin banging his head against the door, after he realized he has shown weakness and let Christie win a discussion.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

And a call went forth to all corners of the land... real life had doth interfered with the recap of the Mighty Cali. Everyone was afraid to even look at the recapping shoes of Cali, let alone don them, lest they be smote by the thousands of adoring Calicap fans.

But one young lad stepped forward.

He was not afraid.

and his recap was outstanding!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Regular
    Great recap!

Chip really needs to stop being so nice. In the beginning, Colin didn't know that they were supposed to go to the travel agent to buy their tickets until chip told them. The once there, Colin gets in there first and gets the last tickets. Kim needs to smack Chip around and straighten him out. The moral is "No more Mr. Nice Guy!"

Fantastico, Manuelito!

(that's your spanish lesson for today!)
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by PJO1966
    Chip really needs to stop being so nice. In the beginning, Colin didn't know that they were supposed to go to the travel agent to buy their tickets until chip told them. The once there, Colin gets in there first and gets the last tickets. Kim needs to smack Chip around and straighten him out. The moral is "No more Mr. Nice Guy!"
    Hey, that's a good moral . . . too bad I didn't think of it. My gut tells me that being the nice guy won't help Chip out in the race in the long run, but he thinks it will in his heart. It will be interesting to see how it plays out!

Great Manny-cap!!
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

To pass the time, Christie reveals that she and Colin have grown in their relationship since the start of the race. This is great, but I know I’m not the only one who’s frightened to imagine what it must have been like before.

Guess what? Twins do not always get along. Guess what else? I can’t really tell these twins apart.
    Great job Manny!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    What happens next is . . . positively . . . shocking. Don’t read on if you have a cardiac disorder. Colin turns around, looks right into Christie’s eyes, and says. . . . “I’m sorry. I was wrong.” That’s right, everyone. Once you peel yourselves up from the floor, mark down this date on your calendar, and fondly remember it.

Great job, Manny! I want a Zorb, too. That looked way fun.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

$7,000 for a zorb? Surely with the 300% raise you can get one now

Thank you so very much Manny, it was wonderful to watch the show and know that you were going to do such a great job.

I should have no propblems doing it next week... or the rest of the season, but it's sure noce to know you do sch a great job

Cold hearted man indeed
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast