+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Someone will use the YIELD in Manila

FORT Newbie

Someone will use the YIELD in Manila

For the September 17th episode. A team in the preview will betray a team and use a YIELD in Manila, Philippines.

WHO WILL USE "IT" ?

FORT Regular
    Did you notice in the preview for next week when they said "which team will be betrayed...etc. etc." They showed a hand opening the yield box. It was an dark-skinned man's hand. Does that mean that someone will use the YIELD against chip and kim? Maybe a team they had an alliance with like C/C or B/N??

I think Chip and Kim will use the yield.

Could be anyone, the people who DON'T use the yield still can open the box.
    Colin and Christie or bust!

Update: Avatar = pic of me now!

in a small small world made of green and blue :)
    i think chip and kim will finally use it...hopefully against Colin and Christie..how come you can use the yield only if someone is behind you?! what if they want to slow a team ahead of them but isnt that far away yet?
    `~`~ When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world would know PEACE.

Quote Originally Posted by blah
    ..how come you can use the yield only if someone is behind you?! what if they want to slow a team ahead of them but isnt that far away yet?
    From the CBS website:
    YIELD

Each leg of the race has a YIELD point. Teams must stop at the YIELD location to do two things before continuing along the course: 1) They must check to see if they have been YIELDed by another team; 2) If no Team has been YIELDed, they must decide whether to use the YIELD or not. If a Team is YIELDed, they must turn over the hourglass and wait until all the sand runs out before they may continue with the race. A Team may use the YIELD to stop another Team only once throughout the entire course of the race. However, there is no limit to the number of times that a Team can be YIELDed by the other Teams.
    So a team can not yield a team ahead of them because that team would already have passed the Yield point and done the two required actions.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

in a small small world made of green and blue :)
    oh, alryt...
    `~`~ When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world would know PEACE.

Not over yet.....
    Quote Originally Posted by veejer
    From the CBS website: So a team can not yield a team ahead of them because that team would already have passed the Yield point and done the two required actions.
    which makes sense but still kinda stinks becase unless someone can get out in front of Colin and Christie, they cant be yielded. :phhht

CCL
    I don't really like the yield. Colin said in one episode that he didn't want to win by using the yield and I agree that using it seems kind of unfair (though I don't like to agree with Colin in general . But, if it is to be used, I hope it is used against C & C (sorry, I don't like either of them). However, I hope next season goes back to more fast forwards and gets rid of the yields.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I think that Chip and Kim will use the yield on either B/N or the Moms
    Carey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast