+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9/7 Episode Preview: **Spoilers**

9/7 Episode Preview: **Spoilers**

FIVE TEAMS BATTLE ELIMINATION AS THEY MAKE THEIR WAY TO NEW ZEALAND, ON "THE AMAZING RACE 5," TUESDAY, SEPT. 7 ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"They're Screwing The Helmet To My Head - It Can't Be Good" -- The race continues from the chaos of India to the lushness of New Zealand, on THE AMAZING RACE 5, Tuesday, Sept. 7 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host of the series.

Two teams compete head to head at the airport as they try to get the last two seats available on the best flight to their next destination. Realizing they have failed to secure a good flight, another team takes to lying to airline ticket agents as a strategy. Meanwhile, an argument over one racer's driving develops into a bigger fight that tests one team's relationship. And, fear is not an option for several racers who choose a detour that forces them literally head first into very powerful white water rapids.

FORT Fogey
    Realizing they have failed to secure a good flight, another team takes to lying to airline ticket agents as a strategy.
    This sounds like what Kami and Karli are doing in the previews they showed on Thursday.

Meanwhile, an argument over one racer's driving develops into a bigger fight that tests one team's relationship.
    Colin and Christie probably.

Oooo what an exciting detour! I can't wait. NZ is such a beautiful country!!

Yeah, I think the driving argument is Colin and Christie - didn't the previews show her telling him to listen to her for once as they were driving?

I am so excited! This is my first season of TAR, and I just can't get enough of it! Looking forward to tonight's show...

Here's to tonight being the night Colin self destructs!!!

LG.
    I seem to remember that TAR has filmed in New Zealand before. Hey, isn't Phil from New Zealand. Hmmm, conspiracy theories abound. Whitewater rafting sounds tres cool.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by mommymack
    Aaah, wouldn't that just be lovely??

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymack

Word! As good a racer as Colin is, his good luck streak can't hold on forever, and I just really really hope bad luck decides to strike his way tonight, so here's hoping very much for that.
    Last edited by Rembrant; 09-07-2004 at 06:34 PM.

I think Colin and Christie will do just fine tonight, spat or not
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

That's the problem. She's actually staying with the guy. If I was her, I would have dumped him ages ago. She can do better than him!

But I gotta admit, even though I will forever and always be a fan of Charla and Mirna, and personally think Colin is disgusting, He IS a good racer. They will probably win. Not that I want them to. Ugh.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

+ Reply to Thread