+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winning trips

Winning trips

dang how many freaking trip are they gonna win isnt it they give trips like every other eliminations not all togetger!? dang how many has colin and christie won

Three that I can remember, one to Latin America, another to Mexico, and I don't remember where the other one was to....
    Colin and Christie or bust!

Update: Avatar = pic of me now!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_B
    Three that I can remember, one to Latin America, another to Mexico, and I don't remember where the other one was to....
    C&K won the one that went to Latin America. C&C have won 2 to Mexico and one to the Caribbean.

they have to loose sometime so they can finally go on those damn trips! grr just get eliminated already

FORT Newbie
    two to mexico? have any other teams in past seasons ever won this many trips or two to the same place?

pin0yb0y - had to give you some woo! woo! =) for your quote. my husband and I were absolutely rolling on the floor when Chip jumped in the car while lil' skinny Kim is outside pushin'. Good for her for calling him on it!

On the trips - in past TAR seasons, I thought they gave out more trips (or was that cheesey cameras?) in the beginning, and it seems like that wasn't the case w/ TAR5.

FORT Fogey
    In season 4, they didn't start giving trips out until halfway through the season, just like season 5 as well. They probably can't afford it.

huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    They probably can't afford it.
    That's a little snooty... trips are expensive!! Especially with these trips C&C keep on winning. 7 nights/8 days hotel + air does add up, not to mention $$$ for food and entertainment.

WA

Quote Originally Posted by brncoswthrt
    pin0yb0y - had to give you some woo! woo! =) for your quote. my husband and I were absolutely rolling on the floor when Chip jumped in the car while lil' skinny Kim is outside pushin'. Good for her for calling him on it!

On the trips - in past TAR seasons, I thought they gave out more trips (or was that cheesey cameras?) in the beginning, and it seems like that wasn't the case w/ TAR5.
    haha thanks i loved when kim said that i couldnt stop laughing cause when he got in the car he was all smiling! maybe he didnt wanna push cause hes big and might get tired

Up til now Colin and Christie hasn't won as many trips as David and Jeff did last season......

Colin and Christie won 5 legs but only 3 trips. David and Jeff won 4 legs, they won 2 cruise vacations and 2 other vacations.

I wonder where the 7 night cruise had gone now? CBS can't afford it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast