+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: TAR and the Emmys

Do the Bartman! Sonic-TARmaniac's Avatar

Emmy Nominations - July 15th

The emmy nominations this year are July 15th (this Thursday).

Now Season 4 did well (compared to TAR3) in the ratings so I'd assume that might help it get nominated.

However there are some new shows in the running like Apprentice and Simple Life.

I still think it has a good chance of being nominated though. What do y'all think?

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Of Course, Amazing Race is simply just awesome ... It is much better than the Apprentice and who picks the simple life over the amazing race is just.... just... i don't know
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

FORT Newbie

4 Emmy Nominations Woo Hoo!

1. Outstanding Cinematography for Nonfiction Programming (single or multiple camera). "I could never have been prepared for what I am looking at now" Episode.

2. Outstanding Picture Editing for Nonfiction Programming (single or multiple camera). "I could never have been prepared for what I am looking at now" Episode.

3. Outstanding Reality-Competition Program
    Upagainst American Idol, The Apprentice, Last Comic Standing, Survivor

4. Outstanding Sound Mixing For Nonfiction Programming (single or multiple camera). "I could never have been prepared for what I am looking at now" Episode.

Captain of the World
    Which episode was that?

Congrats to the only show I schedule my life around.

Pathetic? Yes, but who cares, everyone has something and TAR is my something.
    Never Play Leap Frog With A Unicorn

Good for TAR on their 4 nominations ... since the 1st episode of the 1st season they have had me hooked. Hopefully there will be plenty of seasons (and more Emmy wins) to come for this great show!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

FORT Fan
    "I could never have been prepared..." is (I think) an middle episode of TAR4. Some of the teams were very surprised about living conditions in other parts of the world. I will try to find it in the recaps but may take a little time...

FORT Newbie

India

Isn't that the line either Reichen or Chip used when they arrived in India? It ended up being the title of that episode if I recall.

I think it was the eisode where they ended up at Ballywood. Remember the girls being grope in the train?

It was indeed the episode where they first arrived in India. Here is a link to the quote in the CBS synopsis from this episode.

CBS synopsis of episode 6 from TAR4

Woohoo!! That is fantastic news. Go TAR.

This is indeed great news for TAR!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast