+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: TAR and the Emmys

Do the Bartman! Sonic-TARmaniac's Avatar
    I don't think it just deserves 1 emmy award. I think it deserves all 4 that it was nominated for.

FORT Fogey
    It better win! It's the best season IMO so I'd love to see it beat Survivor: All Stars(excuse me while I throw up...what a bad season) and AI3 which wasn't a good season either. Apprentice WAS great and would also be a great choice to win. But I hope it goes to TAR and I hope they're all there! That'd be sweet.

The current Emmy nominations are for TAR4. TAR5 isn't eligible until next year.

Though Chip & Reichen attended the awards ceremony last year, the award was not for their season, but for TAR3. So it's certainly possible that a team from TAR5 could attend the awards ceremony next month, even if it's not technically correct.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Hmmm, i think AMazing Race 5 would be nominated for their racers not for the show. THis season was kind of boring compared to the previous ones. If it didn't have these interesting characters, it would've definitly been a total bore in my opinion.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Do the Bartman! Sonic-TARmaniac's Avatar
    By the way, 3 of the emmys that TAR were nominated for are not during the Sept 19 ceremony on ABC. They will be in a separate ceremony airing on E! on the 18th at 8:00 PM. Just so ya know...

I hope they win! They deserve it.
    Favourite shows: The Amish in the city
    Survivor
    Fear Factor
    The Amazing Race
    & more.

I'm really THAT Dave
    Yea, we do.

It's such a good show thats why I think they deserve it.
    Favourite shows: The Amish in the city
    Survivor
    Fear Factor
    The Amazing Race
    & more.

Quote Originally Posted by TeenQueen
    I hope they win! They deserve it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAR4 ATC Dave
    Yea, we do.
    Are you prepared to start including an image of the Emmy statue on all your posts and other correspondences?

And, will you two be giving flight instructions to the planes any differently?

[pilot]: This is Flight something heading somewhere. Could I get clearance to do something flighty?

[TAR4 ATC]: This is your Emmy-winning ATC, and you have clearance to drop a couple bags of Doritos out the window as you fly over. Roger that?

[pilot]: Would you like some Twinkies too?

[TAR4 ATC]: Why yes we would, in fact. Now that we're Emmy winners, would you pick us to be All-Stars?

[pilot]: I'm sorry, you're breaking up, I can't understand. Over and out. **click** (Then, not realizing mic is still on...) Yeah, right! Those ATCs strolled through Europe. Don't they know it was David & Jeff's charisma that won that Emmy. Sheesh!

[TAR4 ATC]: (Redirecting flight path directly to Northern Siberia.) Please switch to heading 2-2-0, and you better check your compass, because you just never know. **wink!**
    There are three cigars in the humidor --- My yo-yo has no string --- Isn't that rather misshapen?
    It's supposed to bend that way, I'm Italian! --- I bring new meaning to the phrase 'Blown out of proportion'! --- My puzzle has one piece missing

Thanks, TAR4 ATC Dave and TAR4 ATCSteve!

I'm really THAT Dave
    As if we need an emmy to have swelled heads...

+ Reply to Thread