Monday Night Football - 7.0
    Fear Factor - 6.4
    Everybody Loves Raymond - 6.9
    Two and a Half Men - 7.4
    CSI: Miami - 7.3
    Father of the Pride - 7.0
    Hawaii - 7.0
    Dateline - 6.9

TAR probably won't be in the Top 10 this week. Hopefully next week, viewership for all those NBC shows will drop 10-20%.

And I'm also wondering, when TAR goes to Saturday and drops out of the top 20 shows of the week. How are week going to find the final ratings/rankings?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic-TARmaniac
    And I'm also wondering, when TAR goes to Saturday and drops out of the top 20 shows of the week. How are week going to find the final ratings/rankings?
    Unless they have changed, USA Today provides a chart of the entire Nielsen ratings for the week every Wednesday (or Thursday if delayed by a holiday). Of course the ratings published on Wednesdays are for the week ending the previous Sunday.

Glad to see that once the "time period adjustments" were factored in that TAR jumped from barely over 9.0m to almost 10.0m. Mucho bettero! Bellisimo, habibi!

That "FOP" show was VERY heavily pushed during 17 days of Olympics. I imagine NBC was none too pleased with its 11.0m performance. It'll be interesting to see how its repeat airings do this week. Same episode is being shown Thur AND again on Sat.

Same thing with "Hawaii", it was pushed pretty heavy too. And, will be replayed again on Fri and Sat.

My TAR charts are updated through Episode 8 (aired 8/24). Enjoy!

http://home.kc.rr.com/arfun/tar/index.html
    There are three cigars in the humidor --- My yo-yo has no string --- Isn't that rather misshapen?
    It's supposed to bend that way, I'm Italian! --- I bring new meaning to the phrase 'Blown out of proportion'! --- My puzzle has one piece missing

Thanks, TAR4 ATC Dave and TAR4 ATCSteve!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinito
    Then again India is much closer to the equator so the amount of daylight they get throughout the year stays pretty much the same.
    No. Actually, if you go farther NORTH during the winter you get more daylight. That's why at the Arctic Circle they have 24 hours of daylight

Well, I heard from someone here who watched Father of the Pride that it was really bad. So I'm guessing the viewers will drop considerably next week.

Do the Bartman! Sonic-TARmaniac's Avatar
    Final ratings say Father of the Pride was first in overal viewers with 12.4 million, and TAR was 9th with 10.0 million.

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecToon
    Still good numbers with NBC's new show.

OT, don't be miss leaded by daylight. It was filmed in the winter time and days are much shorter then. They might be 1h-2h tops behind the twins. That will be the least of their problem on the next leg.
    How close to the equator were they??

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    No. Actually, if you go farther NORTH during the winter you get more daylight. That's why at the Arctic Circle they have 24 hours of daylight

Well, I heard from someone here who watched Father of the Pride that it was really bad. So I'm guessing the viewers will drop considerably next week.
    Actually, in December, the Arctic circle gets no daylight and Antarctica gets 24 hours of daylight. In June, the Arctic circle gets 24 hours of daylight and Antarctica gets no daylight. On the equator you get 12 hours of daylight and 12 hours of darkness all year round.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12