+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about Non-Elimination Legs.

FORT Newbie

Question about Non-Elimination Legs.

I am curious, Do you goes have any 100% concrete knowledge that the NELs are trully predetermined. It just seems every time, its to keep a politically correct couple in the show.

FORT Regular
    I was pissed last night when B&N got last on a non-elimination. I want them gone!

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Lastnight's NEL was so predictable. Most NELS are predictable.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    Lastnight's NEL was so predictable. Most NELS are predictable.
    Can you explain how they are so predictable? I would have not thought that they would have 2 in row.. so tell me how you can predict them.

FORT Fogey
    I agree - I was so pissed that it was a NEL, I don't remember there being 2 in a row before! Was it because they FINALLY got to drive themselves around? Or put up with the difficult ride in the Indian train (remember the models last year?)

This should not have rewarded this couple who made a big mistake by going for the fast forward then not taking it. Shame on CBS for seemingly going along with their view that "the LORD" wants to keep them in the race!

Quote Originally Posted by Stunners
    I am curious, Do you goes have any 100% concrete knowledge that the NELs are trully predetermined. It just seems every time, its to keep a politically correct couple in the show.
    They are predetermined, even though it may seem like it isn't because some times it is just too perfect in some minds.

Regarding how it is obvious, I agree. They edit it like it is all over for B&N, when in reality it really wasn't.

[QUOTE=NFL1]I agree - I was so pissed that it was a NEL, I don't remember there being 2 in a row before! Was it because they FINALLY got to drive themselves around? Or put up with the difficult ride in the Indian train (remember the models last year?)

This should not have rewarded this couple who made a big mistake by going for the fast forward then not taking it. Shame on CBS for seemingly going along with their view that "the LORD" wants to keep them in the race![/QUOTE]

Interesting interpretation you've got going there. Have a nice day.

FORT Fan
    A good hint to figure out an NEL is to listen to the clue being read by the racers.

If it says..."the last team to arrive will be eliminated", chances are that it is an elimination leg.

If it is an NEL, it will likely say something like..."the last team to arrive may be eliminated."

I will have to watch it again to make sure, but I believe last night's clue said "may" instead of "will" be eliminated.

I believe they have had two NELs in a row before, but can't provide details as to which season it occured in.

I am more surprised that they decided to go back to India and ride another crowded train (are there any other kind in India?), especially since the just did the same thing the year before.

Hopefully Brandon/Nicole's vanity issues have put them so far behind that they cannot recover - barring a major mistake from another team. Since B/N checked in in darkness and everyone else made it in while the sun was still out, they should be at least an hour or more behind the others.

in this season the clue has always said "The Last Team to Arrive May Be Eliminated"
    it wasnt like that in previous seasons
    Kami and Karli from AR3

"We need to fly to Kenya Africa"

Go Chip and Kim!!

The one thing I am liking about the NELs this year is the lack of money at the start of the new leg. Both the moms and the twins had to up their game to stay in the competition, and it makes it more interesting to watch.

But starting out in India without money should really be challenging, especially for someone like Nicole, who doesn't seem like she will be as willing to "work it" like the twins did. Maybe she will, I guess we'll see...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast