+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142

Thread: ***8/31 Show Discussion Thread - Special Time - SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    Getting directions or having someone help lead you is one thing. Having someone actually perform the task is another.

I don't really agree. I think getting help with either task is equivalent AND okay.

There are times (Venice TAR4: take gondola with NO help, or walk the streets WITH any help you can get) when they specify if help is allowed.

As far as this specific Detour... I think the two tasks boiled down to either Moving a Heavy Object (physical task) or Finding a "Hidden" Object (non-physical). Getting help with either is the same in my eyes. You can get help Moving or Finding -- no difference.
    There are three cigars in the humidor --- My yo-yo has no string --- Isn't that rather misshapen?
    It's supposed to bend that way, I'm Italian! --- I bring new meaning to the phrase 'Blown out of proportion'! --- My puzzle has one piece missing

Thanks, TAR4 ATC Dave and TAR4 ATCSteve!

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    Getting directions or having someone help lead you is one thing. Having someone actually perform the task is another.

It was "Heavy but Short." The only thing "Heavy" about the task for the Twins and the Bowling Moms was the additional weight they added for the people pushing outside.
    The twins are heavy?

+ Reply to Thread