+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 8/31 Episode Preview **Spoilers* **Special Time**

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I really hope this is a elimination. TAR 3 had 2 NEL in a row allowing Flo and Zach to win boooo hehe. Wow Linda and Karen involved with the police :/. I am afraid but they are nice so hopefully no trouble.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I don't see Linda and Karen getting into a fight with the police like Colin did! They can't stoop down to his level!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Where did you people get this info? I just went to CBS.com and they didn't say anything about the police!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by AngelMom
    Where did you people get this info? I just went to CBS.com and they didn't say anything about the police!?!?
    that's where i just read it. click on read more about it under the preview link.

Thanks - I only watched the previre video!

The official announcement, in the first post, comes directly from CBS and released to media outlets. It may or may not be the same as what CBS publishes on their website, and frequently is a little different.

This season of TAR has really sucked me in. I'm excited for next weeks episode.

I wonder if one of the reasons a team retraces their steps is because once they realized they'd have to shave their heads they decide to do the other task? The FF could be why Colin is freaking out. It's possible that they are first to the box and when they see the FF, knowing they can't use it, C&C get excited and quipy because they think everyone is ahead of them.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

colin and christie have already used their fast forward, so that may be the reason he's mad. maybe because he can't figure out how to do the task fast enough....

3 more days till we get to see this episode and I can't wait, Iam really anticipating this episode

I hope the bowling mom's problem with the taxi driver doesn't cause them to be last and eliminated, imagine the description about this problem is just to throw us off and to make us think that this is the same problem as colin's, i bet its just that the taxi broke down and the police are involved to help the bowling mom's get to their destination the rest of the way. hopefully thats the case.

:deadhorse

I think it is the bowling mom's that uses the fast-foward and shave off their heads because in the preview for this episode it does'nt show any clip of them at all but they do show all the other teams

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast