+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Next episode--cutting off the hair?!

bowling dads
    Attached Images Attached Images

I love that abercrombie!

FORT Fan

The twins atill have hair. In the video preview, Colin and Christine are doing the same task. So we may figure out that the twins catch up with other teams and maybe, they don't opt for the FF.
    But of course, we're not so sure the FF appears before/ after this task (roadblock?)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by tokimeki

The twins atill have hair. In the video preview, Colin and Christine are doing the same task. So we may figure out that the twins catch up with other teams and maybe, they don't opt for the FF.
    But of course, we're not so sure the FF appears before/ after this task (roadblock?)
    I don't know for sure, but I would think the FF would come before any of the tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    I don't know for sure, but I would think the FF would come before any of the tasks.
    When Colin and Kristi got the FF, wasn't it in the box with the very first task? I kind of remember because they we able to go straight to the tower in Cairo, and were able to get about 11 hrs of sleep out front until it opened.

Quote Originally Posted by tokimeki

In the pic it looks like only one of twins is doing the task, and from the commercial it seemed like Colin was doing the task by himself as well (he was yelling at Kristi), so could this be a RB?

i wounder wha the task is, in this Road Block that their doing

abercrombie~
    good bald pic of the moms!
    now I am trying to figure out how the tasks and roadblocks go. Don't the teams hit a task first which only one can do and then a roadblock which they choose from 2 different options?
    I feel as if I pay so much attention...but not!

Roadblock: A task in which only one member of the two-person Team may participate; in most cases, the non-participant must wait for the participant to accomplish the goal.

Fastfoward: Two pre-determined legs have one FAST FORWARD, which allows the Team that completes the FAST FORWARD task first to proceed directly to the next PIT STOP without having to do any further tasks, including DETOURs or ROADBLOCKs, on the way. The trick is that only the first Team to find and complete the FAST FORWARD on the leg may use it; any subsequent Team that finds it will have wasted their time and must go back and complete all tasks. In addition, a Team may claim only one FAST FORWARD during the entire race.

ff

ok so a detour is both teammates doing a task and a roadblock one member...
    a FF gets the designated team past all whatevers once they finish the FF task. I should pay more attention.
    I can't wait to see what actually happens tonight.
    good luck with your predictions

+ Reply to Thread