+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Next episode--cutting off the hair?!

You know if a team does accept the fast forward and cuts their hair off it will be pretty funny to watch.

And the team that does this will feel like they just got hosed since look what Colin and Christie had to do for their fast forward ... find a sarcophagus and transport it by ferry to a temple and deliver it to the priest inside to receive the Fast Forward reward.

With only 2 FF on this race the first one was fairly simple .. this 2nd one will have much longer lasting implications if they do it!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

One Step Shy of Sanity Where'smyMidol?'s Avatar
    OMG I cant believe they'd even come up with such a thing, I am dying to see who it is!!
    Thank God for TiVo....

"It's Nothing Personal. It's just business..." - Donald Trump

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by yourefired
    Does anyone else remember one year when a team DID the FF but still didn't end up #1? My memory is fuzzy, but I believe that team did the FF and still got eliminated that leg. Does anyone else recall?
    If it's the one I'm remembering, it was back when they were in Cambridge, England (AR3)....Dennis and Andrew went for the FF where they had to drive a tank around Duxford Imperial War Museum in 90 seconds.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Yep, in TAR 3 Dennis and Andrew got the FF but still came in last because they were really behind. In TAR4, Monica and Sheree did the FF in the first leg and were only 4th to the pitstop
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    I don't think it's a guy/girl thing. I think people's hair just grows at different speeds I also think it looks like it grows faster when it's very short because it's more noticeable.
    Oh, I really thought guy's hair grew faster heh.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I think twins/bowlingmoms/chipkim would all do this task without to much of an issue. Brandon and Christie wouldn't.

I would do it without hesitation. About ten years ago, I cut my nearly waistlength hair down to a close crop barely and inch all around. I loved wearing it super short.

FORT Regular
    I'm surprised no enterprising Photoshop experts have posted "after" pics of what the racers might look like without hair.

I'd do it, but my hair isn't long, so it's not a big deal. I can understand why someone who has taken years to grow their hair out long would not want to do it. If I shaved my head, my hair would probably take 6 months to get back to the length it is now. I actually have a couple of wigs that I wear out sometimes just for fun; if I had to shave my head I'd just buy a couple of normal looking wigs for everyday wear.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    I'd do it, but my hair isn't long, so it's not a big deal. I can understand why someone who has taken years to grow their hair out long would not want to do it. If I shaved my head, my hair would probably take 6 months to get back to the length it is now. I actually have a couple of wigs that I wear out sometimes just for fun; if I had to shave my head I'd just buy a couple of normal looking wigs for everyday wear.
    This would be me.

in a small small world made of green and blue :)
    im just guessing that the team deciding to do this will back out then lose a lot of time fo that then blame each other and get philiminated..hehe

colin and christie: nah, they're leading and did the FF already. if they hadnt, they wouldnt do it too because imagine a bald screaming colin..haha

brandon and nikki: nah too..for nikki, i think she might be conscious with her looks i think brandon might do it though..

chip and kim: probably do it!!

linda karen: nah, one of them wont do it...

kami and karli: definitely do it!

hehe
    `~`~ When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world would know PEACE.

+ Reply to Thread