+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who wants who eliminated next?

Who wants who eliminated next?

Alright, well, I voted Kami and Karli to arrive first and C&C to arrive last in Burnt's game.. and last time, my first place team (Charla and Mirna) got eliminated.. so... who do you all want eliminated next, I'll vote them into first and off they go... lol
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

No question...... you need to vote for Colin & Christie this week
    I am so tired of his "It's my way or the highway" philosophy that it is definately time for them to be gone.

FORT Fogey
    I think the bowling moms will go next and Brandon and Nicole will win the next leg. JMO of course.

I was actually right when Colin and Christie won and the brothers got eliminated and I was also right when Charla and Mirna got eliminated the following week. I was wrong this week when I said the moms would get last place and Chip and Kim would win.
    Last edited by Lil_Cutie; 08-25-2004 at 02:26 AM.

Although Chirp and Kick-Me bother me so much with their agruing, pettiness and ranting (especially on Chirp's part), at least it's good TV. I love hating them. I was screaming for the police to take Chirp away.

But the twins are so brainless, they just need to get off my TV. They're too far into this race to be so clueless. Next week -- off with the Twinkies!

I agree that the twins are the least fun to watch, except for Brandon and Nicole who are so bland I keep forgetting all about them. I'd like for the Brandon and Nic to go home next, just because they don't add much to my viewing pleasure!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Yea I want Kami and Karli to go i find them boring too. I also dont mind if Collin and Kristi go because Collin is so mean.
    Favourite shows: The Amish in the city
    Survivor
    Fear Factor
    The Amazing Race
    & more.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I definitely want Colin and Christie to go next, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Taking a mub bath CluelessPenguin's Avatar
    colin and christie. colin cos he's $%@#%. christie cos she's so passive and wears a kick me sign on her forehead willingly.

Colin and Christie need to bye bye pretty soon, I'm sick of Colin because he is an ego maniac (like what Mirna said), and Christie is a subsmissive girlfriend (also like what Mirna said).

My dream would be Colin and Christie to get the boot. It is fun not liking them though haha so I'd like it to be C&C or the Twins. I wouldn't mind seeing B&N getting the boot either. So basically anyone is fine as long as it's not Chip and Kim or the Bowling Moms.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast