+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Double-elimination on TAR Week 8?

  1. #1
    FORT Newbie He3x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    20

    Double-elimination on TAR Week 8?

    Did anybody else notice, or is it only me?

    When I checked Leaderboard on CBS' TAR website, Week 8 episode only has 4 slots, instead of 5. Does it mean any team aside from the eliminated team is disqualified or quit or jailed? I wonder... If it is true, then the next 4 episodes after that will be NEL... Maybe I'm reading it wrong, maybe the board shouldn't be interpreted that way?
    Last edited by He3x; 08-23-2004 at 07:54 PM.

  2. #2
    TAR Obssesed AmazingRaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Age
    24
    Posts
    244
    your right...hhmmmmm I wonder what that is about?

    In the previews it shows Colin going to jail...so my guess it has something to do with that

    Or, it is a technical error on CBS's part
    Kami and Karli from AR3

    "We need to fly to Kenya Africa"



    Go Chip and Kim!!

  3. #3
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    HongKong
    Age
    44
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by He3x
    Did anybody else notice, or is it only me?

    When I checked Leaderboard on CBS' TAR website, Week 8 episode only has 4 slots, instead of 5. Does it mean any team aside from the eliminated team is disqualified or quit or jailed? I wonder... If it is true, then the next 4 episodes after that will be NEL... Maybe I'm reading it wrong, maybe the board shouldn't be interpreted that way?
    I also noticed that, but I think, they will probably add the fifth box in red for the last team who comes to the pitstop of the leg.

    Possibly, it is just their mistakes of making the site. You know, they are always quite careless on making AR sites

  4. #4
    TAR Obssesed AmazingRaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Age
    24
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by tokimeki
    Possibly, it is just their mistakes of making the site. You know, they are always quite careless on making AR sites
    How is CBS careless when it comes to making the AR section of the site??
    Kami and Karli from AR3

    "We need to fly to Kenya Africa"



    Go Chip and Kim!!

  5. #5
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingRaceMan
    How is CBS careless when it comes to making the AR section of the site??
    For example, I believe the website didn't place an "Eliminated" sticker over Jim and Marsha until after the next episode (and the next team) had been eliminated.

  6. #6
    Miz Smarty Britches queenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    running for the border
    Age
    53
    Posts
    6,776
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingRaceMan
    your right...hhmmmmm I wonder what that is about?

    In the previews it shows Colin going to jail...so my guess it has something to do with that

    Or, it is a technical error on CBS's part
    I don't think Colin's going to jail...he's just having a temper tantrum! I don't think there would be a double elimination, or they would give us a teaser on the preview.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

  7. #7
    TAR Fanatic Dave_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Auburn, Washington, USA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    176
    I saw this leaderboard a few weeks ago, and it's been looking like that for a while. On week 7 it showed the same thing, and I thought there would be 2 eliminations, too, but then it was just Charla/Mirna. So don't worry about that leaderboard, I don't except 2 teams eliminated any time soon. Besides, that can't happen, if there were 2 teams eliminated, it would have to be this week, and that would leave 3 teams left for 5 more episodes. Theres only 3 non-elims left, and unless they plan on the race to the finish being with only 2 teams, I don't see this happening. Last week it was a possiblity, but not anymore.

    -Dave_B
    Colin and Christie or bust!

    Update: Avatar = pic of me now!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.