+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Charla and Mirna's interview?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by bcarson
    I know this had probably been covered but I couldn't find it anywhere. Are you going to be doing an interview with Charla and Mirna? I am eager to see what they have to say about the whole Colin thing.
    I already know what they'll say (if it's anything like they're TV Guide interview), but I want to hear it again

Ok, I've been patient so far, but CBS, what is going on? I want the interview!

----

CHARLA!!! MIRNA!!! WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU???
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

It is up to Charla and Mirna to want to do the interview, not CBS. They seem to not wish to interview for your viewing any time soon.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    It is up to Charla and Mirna to want to do the interview, not CBS. They seem to not wish to interview for your viewing any time soon.
    They are probably still reeling from all the negative publicity. They are NOT loved by ALL.

The seem to have lots of support to counteract the non-fans.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by haynchick
    woot. tell mirna and charla that they were great. and mirna....i know you pulled your weight around in the race. she did some amazing things that helped them get that far. tell them they both did a great job.
    Heh... seeing as we all know John's opinions of the cousins, I'm not too certain this would be the type of comment/question that will be on his list.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Charla and Mirna!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you're out there reading this, I want your interview!!! You have lots of fans too!!!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Heh... seeing as we all know John's opinions of the cousins, I'm not too certain this would be the type of comment/question that will be on his list.
    actually, if folks take the time to read the huge number of interviews with reality tv show contestants that John (and other FORT staff, i.e. Lobeck) have posted on the website they would see that our fearless leader is incredibly respectful while still asking pertinent questions and almost all of the interview subjects have expressed positive feelings about the interviews. John's interview with Flo and Zach (yes, THAT Flo) after they won TAR was one of the most highly read articles on this website for quite some time as John didn't "go on the offensive" as some people thought he might have and instead tried to actually get some information from them rather than defensiveness.

If Charla and Mirna decline to contact John for an interview, it is their loss, as the responses to contestants who do grant interviews is overwhelmingly positive.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Awww, LG, I know that and was teasing. I have nothing but respect for John and his interviews.

Sometimes I'm too darned playful for my own good.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

okay its been a week since it was supose to happen! whats happening?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast