+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Winning Team Possible *Spoiler*

FORT Newbie

Winning Team Possible *Spoiler*

My sister-in-law cuts Colin's mother's hair. My sis-in-law lives about an hour outside of Philadelphia, PA and so does Colin's mom, although she's originally from Texas. The info I have was told to me by my sister-in-law who was told by Colin's mom. It's all speculation, because none of the contestants can talk about the details yet but .........

Click to see Spoiler:
    His mother thinks Colin and Christie are the winners because they have recently purchased a $400,000 home and have been spending money like crazy. Neither of them have ever had any money to speak of prior to TAR
    Last edited by lobeck; 08-25-2004 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Remove text color altogether so that people who don't want to read the spoiler don't have to

I sure hope your right

What you say maybe true, but the rules say, that the money is not awarded until the last show is aired.

Sorry, but OMG I hope not... (but then as "intense" as he is you never know... ) besides how can they buy all this stuff if they don't have the money yet. We'll just have to wait and see.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Charla and Mirna Forever haynchick's Avatar
    i hpe not
    TVGO: Knowing what you know now, what's one thing you would do differently if you were to run the race over again?
    Charla: We just wish Colin hadn't been on the race.
    Mirna: He was so worried about beating us and we were so worried about him literally beating us!

3rd castle on the right with a bunch of flying monkeys. do not disturb. really.
    Noooooooooooo!!
    It's you and me against the world...we attack at dawn.

Dick & Daniele Supporter Triple T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Goten
    Sorry, but OMG I hope not... (but then as "intense" as he is you never know... ) besides how can they buy all this stuff if they don't have the money yet. We'll just have to wait and see.
    Credit Card? :p

Annnyyyway, I hope that's not true. I despise Colin and Christie. But you never know, they might've won the lottery?
    Judkinsí love for travel and adventure began early, driving around the country in a seventeen-passenger van with his family.

In my day, we called that a bus. ~Q Boots

Lol being the sad romantic I am, does this mean they're now living together?? Was this the couple that said they'd get engaged if they won the Race?? I can't remember, but if they did win, and they're engaged now, then I guess that's why they just bought a house together...I sure hope so, he may not be Mr. Cuddly but man is he a smart guy.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

:phhht Bleh, :phhht
    I hope Chip and Kim will win this one or the Bowling moms or even the twins ... but not Colin & Christie, or Brandon & Nicole

I certainly can't speak for Colin, but I know for sure Christie doesn't come from money. I know she was in debt from school and was really in need of a new car. Last I heard, she was still drive her car she purchased from her winnings as Miss Teen USA in 1996. I hope you're right, I would be so excited! By the way, thanks for making my headache return, talk about eye strain! LOL!
    Last edited by lobeck; 08-25-2004 at 09:52 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast