+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Early Show (8/18)

Early Show (8/18)

Did anyone catch thew Early Show this morning..I remeber a preview clip saying the eliminated team will them what really happened

Well does anyone know what according to C/M...what really happened?

I want to know what they said

Chinandolor
    You know, I was going to actually wake up ealier and watch that. I even set my alarm! But...I fell asleep before it came on... I wanna know what happened too!

FORT Newbie
    Just go to cbs.com, look under The Early Show, they have it posted there as a clip in real (.rm) format.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I saw it. Didn't improve my opinion of them one bit. Just as annoying on TES as they were on the show.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

BravoFan,
    Didn't you just love Renee's jabs? My favorite was "Charla did all the work- Let me show what I am talking about! Here's some video!!! LMAO

Cool i'll check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by cajro62
    BravoFan,
    Didn't you just love Renee's jabs? My favorite was "Charla did all the work- Let me show what I am talking about! Here's some video!!! LMAO
    I thought it was extremely patronizing of Charla and all little people. What they showed was Charla doing the eating challenges. Those aren't something that Mirna has any advantage over Charla (in fact, judging from Mirna's thinness Charla probably has an advantage). The other one was where Charla took over carrying the meat. Mirna was able to put it on Charla's shoulders which is a much easier way to carry it than Mirna was doing. Charla couldn't help get it up on her teammates shoulders like the other teams could.

Renee was just coming from a protect the poor little dwarf prejudice. Sad.

And then they abruptly cut off Charla answering the question....

Chinandolor
    Quote Originally Posted by Stump
    I thought it was extremely patronizing of Charla and all little people. What they showed was Charla doing the eating challenges. Those aren't something that Mirna has any advantage over Charla (in fact, judging from Mirna's thinness Charla probably has an advantage). The other one was where Charla took over carrying the meat. Mirna was able to put it on Charla's shoulders which is a much easier way to carry it than Mirna was doing. Charla couldn't help get it up on her teammates shoulders like the other teams could.

Renee was just coming from a protect the poor little dwarf prejudice. Sad.

And then they abruptly cut off Charla answering the question....
    Ok, I just finished watching the interveiw, Renee did cut Charla off
    I don't think I like Renee... :phhht

Jangaboo
    I don't like that girl either lol

When you're interviewing people, even if you don't like them you should let them have a fair share. That interviewer looked like she had some dislike for them...

if you missed them on the early show they have the show on the site

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in636722.shtml

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast