+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Early Show (8/18)

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinandolor
    Ok, I just finished watching the interveiw, Renee did cut Charla off
    I don't think I like Renee... :phhht
    Charla had plenty of time to talk. She's long winded and they are on a time limit. They had to go to commercial break. ...sheesh...
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

what a waste of an interview less then 5 mins for every team that gets eliminated!? at least give them "15 more minutes of fame!"

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I woke up at 7 am just to watch and it didn't even come on till 8 something *arggg*. I just loved watching them again, *I wish i had quickly went to that studio in NY and wait for them to get their autograph and picture heh . As mentioned, Charla did majority of the roadblocks because they were eating and eating was Charla's strength. Charla also said Mirna did a lot of work but that Renee cut her off *booo@Renee heh* It was just amazing watching them again. I love them
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I thought they would be bashing Colin & Christie and Lance & Schmance a whole lot during the Early Show. They were not as bitter about Colin as they seemed to be during the show. But the interview did not cause me to change my opinion of them. I for one will enjoy watching the episode next week when they are gone. (Not as much as I enjoyed the episodes PA though with PA = Post Alison)
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

renee sucks! i want her fired.

i am going to miss mirna and charla alot. they were my all time favorite contenders. i hope colin and christy go down in flames next week.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

Charla and Mirna Forever haynchick's Avatar
    i do not like that girl that was interviewing them. it sounded like she was just getting it over with. she was cutting them off showing them no respect. geez. she should be fired.
    TVGO: Knowing what you know now, what's one thing you would do differently if you were to run the race over again?
    Charla: We just wish Colin hadn't been on the race.
    Mirna: He was so worried about beating us and we were so worried about him literally beating us!

oh no. I haven't seen them yet. I taped it though. Sounds bad...

Welcome to the FORT, haynchick! Another Charla and Mirna fan, I see! Nice avatar!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

I saw this interview on the cbs website and I agree that Renee seemed very disrespectful and that both Charla and Mirna held themselves well.

I actually think Charla needs to work on her interview answers though. She didn't say anything wrong or bad, just sort of rambling. " I did what I accomplished, I set my goals high and for what I believed in..." something like that. I wish I could remember exactly because it struck me that she didn't quite answer questions smoothly. She needs to learn from those Olympians "I gave it 110%, we gave it all we got, I'm thrilled"

Talk about rambling( self depricating here)

Charla and Mirna Forever haynchick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Goten
    oh no. I haven't seen them yet. I taped it though. Sounds bad...

Welcome to the FORT, haynchick! Another Charla and Mirna fan, I see! Nice avatar!

thanks. hell yea im a fan of charla and mirna. i like your avatar too.
    TVGO: Knowing what you know now, what's one thing you would do differently if you were to run the race over again?
    Charla: We just wish Colin hadn't been on the race.
    Mirna: He was so worried about beating us and we were so worried about him literally beating us!

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    I never liked Charla and Mirna, I'm glad they are gone. Too much flirting with the host and too much "I can do anything/everything" attitude. That kind of attitude can piss of a lot of people off. In a way they reminded me of those 2 brothers who couldnt even finish their leg of the race, too confident for their own good.

Team God, the Twins, Bowling Moms, Team "Who?", and the Parents are all thats left. Now let's get those Moms and the Twins outta there and I'll be happy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast