+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: “What if you don’t like eggs?” Recap 8-17-04

Y'know, it occured to me that if a team REALLY wanted to hurry up the egg competition, could they have offered to eat it raw?

I couldn't help but wonder how the sight of a team doing that would've made Colin even more sick to his stomach. HA!

Leo
    Premium Member
    Great calicap

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma
    Y'know, it occured to me that if a team REALLY wanted to hurry up the egg competition, could they have offered to eat it raw?
    Didn't Fear Factor once make their contestants eat an ostrich egg raw?

I wonder what they would have done if one related team (like the twins or father/daughter) were allergic to eggs ... !
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

Geography lessons?

Nice recap cali. You put a lot of time into it although you may have some "splainin" of your own to do referring to Tanzanians as Kenyans!

Just as an aside I have been to Mto wa Mbu (which means river of mosquitos) many times and I can't believe they paved the road all the way there. It used to be one nasty dust bowl.

hee hee... yeah... I'll just blame my geography teacher for that too
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I wonder what they would have done if one related team (like the twins or father/daughter) were allergic to eggs ... !

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I loves me some Calicaps, they are always a fun and entertaining read. But never have I appreciated how clear your writing and concise your format is, until this week when I wasn't able to watch this episode. I knew I could rely on you to bring the show to life for me, so I feel I haven't missed a thing.

My hats off to you for doing a consistently fine job with what must be a difficult show to recap, what with the numerous teams and abundant fast-paced action. You are able to capture all of that and infuse it with your own unique Cali humor, and the little glimpses into your own life are sweet and endearing.

Thanks again for another fantastic recap!
    Cali, I'm so impressed with the fantastic job you do on this show every week!! And this format is fantastic!! These recaps just wouldn't be as good without the clear way you line up all the goings on.

I, too, have missed mucho episodes, read your recaps, and was stunned with how perfectly the show was captured when I later watched a taped version. And I LOVE your intro's every week.

Anyhow, fantastic job, and as always, the little glimpses into Cali's-World™ are priceless and hilarious.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Charla and Mirna Forever haynchick's Avatar
    hold on. i have a question. i thought the rule was that if you buy a ticket on an airline going to a place. you cant buy another ticket for another airline going to the same place. was that a rule? if so why was the other teams that bought the SWISS TICKETS.... able to buy the GULF AIR tickets?
    TVGO: Knowing what you know now, what's one thing you would do differently if you were to run the race over again?
    Charla: We just wish Colin hadn't been on the race.
    Mirna: He was so worried about beating us and we were so worried about him literally beating us!

No, that's not a rule. You can buy as many tickets as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by haynchick
    hold on. i have a question. i thought the rule was that if you buy a ticket on an airline going to a place. you cant buy another ticket for another airline going to the same place. was that a rule? if so why was the other teams that bought the SWISS TICKETS.... able to buy the GULF AIR tickets?
    I believe that was the rule only for the first flight out of Los Angeles in the first leg.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast