+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Well, they did say that next week goes back to The Amazing Race's normal schedule of 10:00 PM. A shame, I was enjoying watching it so early.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Heh, me too, i like watching it early . This episode was crazy, very exciting, very intense. I was so nervous every second.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Wheatfield, NY (outside of Niagara Falls)
    OK, I resisted reading the spoiler tags... I can't wait to see what happens!!
    "The fact is, sometimes its hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. That's why we need really special ones now and then- to make the walk a little more fun."

--Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City

WHy is this show on an earlier on the East Coast? I used to live in Florida and our shows just started later.... I grew up in Texas and that is where I learned what "news at 11" meant. I'm back in texas now so I'm Central baby

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I am so sad right now *sighs*. I don't think i can be any more depressed. It was like everything worked against Charla and Mirna. First the other teams got on the flight, then their delay, then their bus passed the other one but got passed again. It just wasn't their leg. Christie blocked the doorway and then boasted about it, what was that? Colin also had this devious smirk on his face when he was on the plane, i just want to smack him!!! Also, not every team hates C&M, Linda and Karen loves them !!! Next week just looks fabulous, Colin is going to jail!!!!! HOOORRAY
    Ah, I'm gonna look forward to watching this episode on Saturday. If only I had read through the TV guide a bit more thoroughly...then I could've caught it with no interruption from the Olympics!
    Gustav Holst was right!

Well looks like Charla was the one who pushed first, but Christie was blocking the door. Mirna just can't keep her mouth shut. She wants everyone to be nice to her, but isn't going to help anyone. Mirna is still running her mouth.
    There's no place like home!

As long as c/c keeping arguing with m/c the other teams will benefit.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    WHy is this show on an earlier on the East Coast? I used to live in Florida and our shows just started later.... I grew up in Texas and that is where I learned what "news at 11" meant. I'm back in texas now so I'm Central baby
    Hey I live in Florida- we are not getting it any earlier- its just NY
    Carey

Me thinks this show is only getting better and better.. I Love It!!

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    I hope that what Kim said is right - that the infighting between Colin and Mirna will knock both teams out. Although why they all followed Colin so blindly to the one airline boggles my mind... and it looks like it will work against all of them.

And Mirna gloating - augh!
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

+ Reply to Thread