+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: **Possible Spoiler**Final 3 & locations

**Possible Spoiler**Final 3 & locations

I've read on another forum that Brandon/Nicole are a confirmed 1 of final three, and were seen arriving in Dallas at about 3:30 pm. The thread also suggested that Christie/Colin were 1 of the final 3 as well. (Hope the other team is Charla/Mirna). Th thread also gave future locations of United Arab Emirates, India,New Zealand, Phillipines, and Canada. What does everybody else think?

3:30 PM? When?

The United Arab Emirates is confirmed though. It says so in TV Guide....
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Feb. 27th

Hmm... the day is about right. It could be true....
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Do you know what the address was for the site?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Goten
    Do you know what the address was for the site?

It was on the Metropolis Reality Forum in the spoiler section.

For those who wants the whole story, here's the original post taken from Metropolis Reality Forum:

After Uruguay, Argentina, Russia, Egypt, Tanzania, United Arab Emirates, India, New Zealand, the Philippines, and Canada...TAR ends... In Dallas, Texas. It will be probably be a Late Afternoon/Early Evening/Night check-in, since the only confirmed final 3 team BRANDON & NICOLE arrived in Dallas at about 3:30 PM on February 27th. Also we have ANOTHER confirmed Final 3 team. One person shot a pick of CHRISTIE at the teepee building roadblock with their camera phone in Calgary. This leaves Chip & Kim or Linda & Karen to be the other team in the final three. Slight possibility of Charla & Mirna being there, but it seems that they will be eliminated either in Tanzania, Dubai, or India. So future locations on the race: Leg 7 - Lake Manyara, Tanzania Leg 8 - Dubai, United Arab Emirates Leg 9 - Kolkata (Calcutta), India Leg 10 - Rotorua, New Zealand Leg 11 - Coconut Palace (Manila), Philippines Leg 12 - El Nido Lagen Island Resort (Palawan), Philippines Leg 13 -Dallas (Texas), USA
    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
    - Tom Clancy (1947-), paraphrasing Mark Twain

Missing Colin and Christie of the The Amazing Race 5

Rooting for Gus and Hera in The Amazing Race 6 ; Jonathan and Kendra sucks! :phhht

Other RUMORED details:

1. In Leg 11 (Philippines) - The teams will be greeted by Presidential Daughter Luli Arroyo (rumored to be a big fan of the race!)

2. Rumored tasks for the teams:

*For Leg 11 going to Coconut Palace [this place is located along Roxas Blvd, near the US Embassy in Manila]

a) Eating 'Balut' (an egg with duck embryo inside --> kinda' gross but this is yummy (yeah, i'm honest!)

b) Eating 'pansit' (this is egg noodles, think of spaghetti). I assumed that the TAR would pattern the tasks from eating caviar. Like, one from each team would eat lot of pansit (maybe something like, a team member would eat 3 plates --> geez, eating just a plateful of 'pansit' would make your stomach really full!!!)

*For Leg 12 going to El Nido, Palawan (Palawan is one of the popular tourist spots in the Philippines next to Boracay b/c of the magnificent 'white' sand along the beach and amazing scenery (think of Blue Lagoon movies...)

Rumored tasks: 'El Nido' Nest hunting (Searching and gathering 'el nido' bird's nest --> a very hard tasks b/c a team member would look inside caves full of bats) :rolleyes

Trivia: The birds' nest is used for making soup--->very popular and expensive if you order the stuff from the Palawan restaurants and hotels.

So there! I hope I'd satisfied some curious mind out there!
    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
    - Tom Clancy (1947-), paraphrasing Mark Twain

Missing Colin and Christie of the The Amazing Race 5

Rooting for Gus and Hera in The Amazing Race 6 ; Jonathan and Kendra sucks! :phhht

FORT Regular
    Hmm, the third team must be at a disadvantage then, if it's true about B&N and C&C, since both teams are from Texas...

FORT Newbie
    Eating 'Balut'

i use to eat that as a kid until i found out what was inside === a baby chick with feathers. the only thing i like in BALUT has to be the soupy thing inside and the white hard part of it.

i think the contestant will like the taste but the baby chick itself is another story. it does taste good except that part as said above.

you know what for those who are flip they shouldnt give them BALUT they should feed the DINUGUAN(Sp) now that one is worse === made of pigs blood and the inside of the pigs. i think if this spoiler is rt they have it easy with this food choosen during the race in the PHILIPPINES.

ive always though they would have their tasks somewhere in CEBU === now that place is more beautiful than MANILA, esp the beaches and less traffic.
    Last edited by SMGARIES; 08-18-2004 at 04:02 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast